For Sale HERE: Solid Silver Levitation by Robert Frederico

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
magicking
Favorite Magician: Tommy Wonder

For Sale HERE: Solid Silver Levitation by Robert Frederico

Postby magicking » September 9th, 2009, 11:56 pm

[size:11pt]Solid Silver Levitation by Robert Frederico
Endorsed by Ben Harris of Australia

Effect:

The magician tell a spectator that there are forces present in and around common objects. You show your spectator an example by stating you will use a solid silver half dollar and a playing card.
The playing card is placed on the hand and the coin is placed on the card. The coin levitates above the card, even pass another playing card, pen or pencil under the floating coin! As slow as the coin rose, it descend back onto the card. You then walk away from a bewildered
audience.

The coin that floats looks identical to an authentic solid silver 1964 half dollar. However it is very light weight. I will include a real 1964 half dollar, should you want to do a switch ( needs cleaned to bring out the luster to match the gimmick )

I do NOT have the special gimmick playing card but they are available at most good magic shops..I will let the buyer know.. Remember this is endorsed by Ben Harris so that should point you in the direction you need.

I purchased this from Stevens Magic Emporium several years ago and at this time I don't think this is available any longer

My price: $85.00 with FREE shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY

You can Email me at: shomemagic@gmail.com

Mike King -208 South Oak Street - Dixon, Missouri 65459

Ph: 573-528-8239
[/size]
Michael King
All Things Are Possible If You Believe!

magicking
Favorite Magician: Tommy Wonder

Re: For Sale HERE: Solid Silver Levitation by Robert Frederico

Postby magicking » September 14th, 2009, 11:52 pm

Ok here is the deal...I had this sold and even got paid but I was ask a question regarding it and after looking at it..the gimmicked 64 Kennedy half is not perfect.I od believe it is workable .so I refunded the buyer his money..I have decided to let this go for $25.00 AS IS I will be glad to give more info by email to a serious buyer.

You can email me at shomemagic@gmail.com

Mike King -208 South Oak Street - Dixon, Missouri 65459

Ph: 573-528-8239
Michael King
All Things Are Possible If You Believe!

RobertFrederico
Favorite Magician: Michael Ammar

Re: For Sale HERE: Solid Silver Levitation by Robert Frede

Postby RobertFrederico » May 14th, 2015, 12:43 am

Hello Fellow Magicians, I just wanted to let you all know that the Solid Silver Coin is still available by writing to me. $35 USA postage paid for USA orders. Write to me at TheMagicOfRobert@yahoo.com A new similar effect called The Ultimate Coin Levitation is available. A JFK Coin shell that is magnetic and also floats on a playing card, vanishes and changes to a miniature JFK coin is available at StevensMagic.com for $35.00 USA

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”