Dream Prediction -- Paul Romhany

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Robert Sixx

Dream Prediction -- Paul Romhany

Postby Robert Sixx » June 23rd, 2009, 8:44 pm

Dream Prediction by Paul Romhany -- BRAND NEW AND UNUSED

Here's the effect:

Direct from his cruise ship act, Paul Romhany brings you his version of a jumbo one-person "Dream Vision" type routine, made famous by David Copperfield. Here is a mentalism routine that packs small and plays big with no need for offstage assistants.

A real world, commercial prediction routine from a working professional!

The magician talks about his dream holiday and tells the audience that he wrote it down on a large piece of paper and sealed it inside an envelope which can be seen hanging on a stand. The audience can see the prediction through the envelope at all times.

A beach ball is then thrown out into the audience and a spectator is asked to call out the name of a cruise ship they would like to travel on, the performer writes the answer down on a small white board for verification later on.

The beach ball is thrown and another spectator is asked to call out a destination they would like to visit, again it is written down on the white board.

A third spectator is asked to count the change in their pocket and the amount is again written down on the white board. This spectator comes on stage to verify each of the items called out. The large envelope is shown and opened, the audience can see the prediction fall out of the envelope and the spectator reads the prediction which matches EXACTLY what the audience chose.

The prediction is written on an 18" x 24" piece of paper making it visible in a theater, and there is no forcing of any kind. This routine can play in any situation from cabaret, stage to a more intimate setting like a private home. Paul Romhany has spent years working on this routine and performing it in all types of situations. It is extremely adaptable as you can use any presentation you like, such as a "Dream Date," a "Dream Car," or a "Menu" type routine in a restaurant. You are limited only by your imagination.

Everything in this routine is worked out through hundreds of performances, making it very easy to perform, giving you time to concentrate on your own presentation. If you have always wanted a mentalism routine that will play big and not have to worry about offstage help then this routine is for you.

Comes complete with:
Beach Ball
Stand for prediction
Gimmicked Envelopes
White board
Pen
Instructional DVD where Paul goes in to detail about his thinking behind the effect and a close look at the envelopes PLUS a performance of Paul performing his routine.

"I have now performed this 3 times. The first was a bit shaky but OK, the second was tremendous and the third felt like I was slipping on an old pair of comfy slippers... I double wrote everything and no one suspected a thing. I feel very comfortable doing this (although I had reservations). The routine is excellently conceived and worked out. I have absolutely no doubt that I will use this successfully for many years. Thanks for making this available and whilst my initial reaction was that the cost was high, I feel it justified as it is way too good for the merely curious..." -- Nicholas Einhorn

Retail on this is $350.00 and worth it, you can get this Brand New One for $210.00 (that's a full 40% off the retail price) including shipping in the continental US.

Email me at robertsixx@sbcglobal.net if interested, paypal accepted.

Thanks for looking,

Robert Sixx
1804 Kittyhawk Dr.
Little Elm, TX 75068
214-755-2699

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”