Bicycle Thief & The Naked Zombie DVDs

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
David Tower

Bicycle Thief & The Naked Zombie DVDs

Postby David Tower » February 17th, 2009, 7:48 am

Bicycle Thief by Aaron Fisher Like New with Gaffs (also like new) - $13 postage paid within the US Paypal only please

Description:
"There's a hell of a lot of magic crammed into this small packet. It's like the little circus car that produces so many clowns-but without the car or the clowns." -Max Maven

Theres something crooked going on here! The Bicycle Thief DVD contains Aaron Fisher's sublime take on the Cards to Pocket effect. Cards vanish and reappear so fast they'll think you're a world-class card cheat.
One at a time, cards leave your fingertips in a blink-and then reappear in your pocket! One even makes a side trip to your card case! Evidently, youre some type of thief-a bicycle thief.

Best of all, everything is accomplished using just one, completely covered move! Mr. Fisher has carefully constructed this routine with a handling so easy, you'll look like a pro in minutes even if you're new to card handling.

The studio-produced DVD with performance and over-the-shoulder explanations includes two custom-printed Bicycle Poker gaffs.

The Naked Zombie Ball by Raymond Crowe watched once. $22 and this includes shipping within the US. Paypal only please.

Floating Ball study for the stage - Raymond appears at over 150 Corporate shows a year. His work has been featured on "World's Greatest Magic IV" and he received a standing ovation for his performance at the 2003 FISM. Classically trained in mime, Raymond applies these techniques to the Zombie Ball with some astonishing results - a complete routine for the Zombie using no cloth and no Zombie gimmick! Each phase of the routine is discussed in full detail. Mini classes in mime techniques are taught, such as Fixed Point and the Showing of Weight.

This DVD is a must to anyone wishing to learn more about combining illusionary mime with magic. The routine is designed for stage/platform use but the principles taught here can be relevant to any performing environment.

"I used to hate Zombie........not anymore.........Excellent!" -WAYNE DOBSON

"It's just great. I laughed really loud .... makes brilliant sense as an intro to doing the Z without a gimmick. I'd hate you if I didn't like you so much."
-TINA LENERT

Great review - http://magic.about.com/od/magicreview/f ... 8crowe.htm
David Tower

David Tower

Re: Bicycle Thief & The Naked Zombie DVDs

Postby David Tower » February 20th, 2009, 7:45 am

Naked Zombie Ball Sold!
David Tower

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”