For Sale: Cervon Castle Notebooks Vols. 1 & 2. Not an auction!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Joe Limon
Favorite Magician: Bob White, Ricky Jay, David Roth

For Sale: Cervon Castle Notebooks Vols. 1 & 2. Not an auction!

Postby Joe Limon » November 27th, 2008, 12:23 am

The Cervon Notebooks are in mint condition having been carefully read through once. There are slight blemishes on Volume 1 from the original packing method used by L & L Publishing on the extreme edges of some pages. Both books are Numbered 312 for those who are interested.

I am posting them on this forum instead of on auction sites to keep them within reach of most all magicians. (I think you've all seen at what prices these books have been selling for on some auction sites, but I have them here at a set price.) The first email I receive reserves any item for 5 working days to give you an opportunity to make payment/shipping destination arrangements with me. The item(s) will be shipped when payment is received.

As I do with all higher priced items, I will pay for the shipping and insurance on the Cervon Notebooks to anywhere in the USA (to include Alaska and to my Bruddahs in Hawaii). Sorry, NO international sales on these items. Trying to keep things simple for myself.

Accepting only U.S. Postal Money Orders or a Cashier's Check drawn from a U.S. bank. Email is the best way to contact me with any questions or to reserve an item.

1. Bruce Cervon's Castle Notebooks Vol. 1/number 312 -- $450.00

2. Bruce Cervon's Castle Notebooks Vol. 2/number 312 -- $350.00

May all of you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend.

Jose Limon
9438 Swans Crossing
San Antonio, TX 78250
210-520-2925
jnllimon@sbcglobal.net
Give Aloha through magic,

Joe

Joe Limon

Re: For Sale: Cervon Castle Notebooks Vols. 1 & 2. Not an auction!

Postby Joe Limon » November 27th, 2008, 10:30 am

Volume 1 is on hold.

Volume 2 is still available.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Joe

Joe Limon

Re: For Sale: Cervon Castle Notebooks Vols. 1 & 2. Not an auction!

Postby Joe Limon » December 4th, 2008, 8:18 pm

Volume 1 is SOLD!

Volume 2 is still available. Give it to your "bestest magician friend" for Christmas. C'mon! You know you want to.

Happy holidays to all!

Joe

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”