Charity Sales for SiChuan Earthquake!!!!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Zenneth Kok

Charity Sales for SiChuan Earthquake!!!!

Postby Zenneth Kok » May 24th, 2008, 4:33 am

Dear fellow magicians,

I am sure the all of you have heard that more than 51000 lives were taken away by the earthquake in China, and the figure is still going up, in a rapid way.

Right now I am writing to hope the all of you would extend a helping hand to the victims, I will donate 50% income of myself in May and June to the charity organizations that are heling the victims myself, but I think maybe the all of us can do something together, here is my offer:

From now on, all sales of my latest booklet- A List material will go to the organizations that are helping the victims, yes, including the postage that you paid for the booklet.

In this booklet,I have explored the routine design concept in the Bullet Train chapter of John Bannon's Dear Mr. Fantasy, 5 routines were explained and an essay is also included to illustrate the various approaches can be used to apply the concept to routine design and performance.

Also included is a special bonus trick- A Sure fire prediction, which comes with two specially printed gaff card on Bicycle card stock to perform the routine.

The price of this booklet is $20 USD, shipping included, worldwide.

I will try to make a demo video of one of the routines in the booklet and post a link here later on.

If any of you is interested in this booklet, please paypal $20 USD to Steven Leung :
mksteven@netvigator.com

At the moment I am doing my lecture tour, and I will go back to Hong Kong on 27th, so I'll be sending you the notes on 28th May.

I'll be touring Australia in June, so after 1st of June, notes will be send out by my friend Steven Leung.

If you have any inquiry about the booklet, please feel free to email me at Zennethkok@yahoo.com

Thank you all for your help!

Zenneth

Zenneth Kok

Re: Charity Sales for SiChuan Earthquake!!!!

Postby Zenneth Kok » May 26th, 2008, 11:07 am

Hi everyone,

Below is the demonstration video of one of the effects in the booklet

A Tribute to Lennart Green

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tQI6F-qMohw

Thanks,
Zenneth

Zenneth Kok

Postby Zenneth Kok » May 27th, 2008, 12:36 pm

Douglas,

Thank you for your help!

Much appreciated!

Everyone, I will make a donation before going to Australia to prove this is not a scam.

And after returning to Hong Kong in June, I will make the second donation.

Thanks,
Zenneth

Zenneth Kok

Postby Zenneth Kok » May 30th, 2008, 1:34 pm

Here you go for more details of the notes, there are two sections in this booklet:

Section 1: Altering the Timing of Revelation

Antique Opener: A very old but effective production is used to create a great surprise for the spectators.

Are you ready? : Same method but a new handling for the revelation of Topsy Turvy deck effect.

A 50% Off(Two Sandwiches for the price of one) : A two phases sandwich effect with a strong build in mental misdirection

A Tribute to Lennart Green: A very surprising Ace Assembly with a kicker, See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQI6F-qMohw for the actual effect

A Tribute to Lennart Green (The best is yet to come): There are four very strong climax in this routine, including a four perfect bridge hands display at the end, but only One move is required to perform this super closer.

Section 2 -- Bonus Routine

A Sure fire prediction: This is a very easy to do commercial show piece, magician fails to preceive the thoughts from the spectator, however, the Sure Fire Murphy's Law Defying prediction saves the day.

Thanks,
Zenneth

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”