WTB: Simon Aronson Book(s)

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Mike Tyler

WTB: Simon Aronson Book(s)

Postby Mike Tyler » November 7th, 2006, 10:32 pm

Looking for:
Try The Impossible
Simply Simon
Bound To Please

Hoping to find all of them from one person willing to deal for all of them together, but willing to purchase individually if I have to. I have found them at a few places but hoping to find them cheaper here. Please PM me. Thanks for looking!

Mike Tyler

Re: WTB: Simon Aronson Book(s)

Postby Mike Tyler » November 8th, 2006, 10:30 am

Found Simply Simon. Still need Try The Impossible and Bound To Please.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

David Scollnik

Postby David Scollnik » November 8th, 2006, 11:25 am

I would assume you've looked at Simon Aronson's website. If not, you probably should. He sells the books postpaid, and perhaps you can get a 3 book package deal from him directly.

Postby Guest » November 8th, 2006, 5:56 pm

Originally posted by David Scollnik:
I would assume you've looked at Simon Aronson's website. If not, you probably should. He sells the books postpaid, and perhaps you can get a 3 book package deal from him directly.
David:

He's looking for used copies at the concomitantly discounted price.

Mike Tyler

Postby Mike Tyler » November 8th, 2006, 8:23 pm

Yep,
Looking for used - I'm cheap. I didn't know about Simon's site but ran by it thanks to your advice. Great stuff and the free download looks especially useful. I've been using Osterlind's stack as well as reading Tamariz's mnumonica. (I think I'm running out of memory myself) Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more about Simon's ideas. Thanks again for the site!

Mike

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”