MENTALISM

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

MENTALISM

Postby Guest » July 28th, 2005, 12:07 pm

LOOKING FOR AN EFFECT BY MAX LONDONO CALLED "LONDONO'S PREDICTION CHEST MANUSCRIPT' I WAS ALSO TOLD IT MIGHT GO UNDER THE NAME OF "ALMOST REAL PREDICTION"

Doug Dyment

Re: MENTALISM

Postby Doug Dyment » July 28th, 2005, 2:43 pm

Almost Real Prediction is a privately published manuscript by Jack London (New York, 1973). A year later, the same author released another (two-part) manuscript, the Prediction Chest Effect and the Notary Public Gambit.

I'm not familiar with a similar Max Londono publication, but it sounds like the names are being confused.

... Doug
... Doug :: Proprietor of The Deceptionary

Anthony Blake

Re: MENTALISM

Postby Anthony Blake » July 28th, 2005, 3:08 pm

Bill...

The "Prediction Chest" & "Almost Real" are two different routines... "Almost Real" is a numbers/math based routine similar to Larry Becker's "Some Total" (World Of Super Mentalism I, pgs: 11-15) ...

The both routines are published as slim (2-8 pages) booklets... You might want to look for both as routines published by "Jack London," which I presume was Londono's stage name...

I have the booklets for both routines... while I'm not interested in parting with them at this time I'll try to remember to bring them with me so you can check them out the next time I go down to the Castle...

Hope this helps...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader

PS: These booklets sometimes crop up for sale on ebay, you might want to keep an eye out for them.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”