Hades Publications

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
John Pezzullo

Hades Publications

Postby John Pezzullo » August 31st, 2005, 2:22 am

I'm hoping that someone can pass the following information onto Hades Publications ASAP.

It appears that someone is selling a 'rip off' on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/EXTREMELY-RARE-MENT ... dZViewItem

As far as I'm aware, Hades Publications still own the copyright to these titles.

Re: Hades Publications

Postby Guest » August 31st, 2005, 2:54 am

Don't know the answer, but I thought Hades did have the rights to the "Dictionaries...", originally put out by Burling Hull.
If they don't have the anti-Nelson bashing, then it may be the cleaned-up edited versions that Hades later published.

HOW IRONIC that this publication, that was put out by Burling Hull, to hurt Robert Nelson, by reproducing/selling Nelson's manuscripts for pennies on the dollar...and now someone else may be appropiating the same material at another dealer's expense, doing it all over again.

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » August 31st, 2005, 9:06 am

The ebay link is also giving away Anneman's "202 Methods of forcing". I don't know that this has entered the public domain. My copy came from Jerry Mentzer. Maybe he has the rights?

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » August 31st, 2005, 10:16 am

I believe the majority of Burling Hull's material is in the public domain.
Ditto for everything Annemann wrote.
Ditto for everything published by Max Holden's.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”