More of my books for sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Bob

More of my books for sale

Postby Bob » December 1st, 2002, 9:24 pm

More books for sale:

1) Trevor Lewis Close-Up by Phil Willmarth. Published by Standridge Magic (1981). Soft cover, 98 pages. Includes the following material: Chapters 1 and 2, focus on cards and Double Focus on Cards-Its in the bag; Trevors Technique; Double Riffle Control; The Mine Detector; Reflections; Coin Selector; Monte Plus; Monte Plus Twist; Monte Plus Elmsley; Trevors Technique; Zarrow Zwindle; Add on Plus; Le Carte Lewis; Trevors Swivel Force Swindle; Three Cards Across; Trevor Lewis Second Deal; Fake Middle Deal; Spectator Finds A card; Chapter 3-No focus at all The Para-Dice Prediction; The Perfect Match!; May I Have the Envelope Please; Borrowed Bill Burning Bright; Trevors Benson Bowl Routine; Chapter 4-Focus on Coins Trevors Coins in Tumbler; Coins Through the What-Else; Me-Too Matrix; Hole Card; Chapter 5 focus on Comedy Coincidence; The Blazing Match Box (Book); The Matchless Prediction; The Fetsch force; A Little Light Humor; Watch!; Blow Die; The Razor Blade Trick; Broken and Restored Spectacles; the Sharpshooter; Chapter 6 focus on Dealer Effects Flog; Die and Domino Divination; Tamaraz Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits; The Brema Nut; Commercial Chop Cup Routine; Tip from Trevor. Be sure and get this. $15, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).

2) Get Your Act TogetherProducing An Effective Magic Act to Music by James Alburger. Published by Chuck Martinez Productions (1978). Soft cover, comb bound, 149 pages. Contains the following chapters: Magic-An Art Form, or Merely Sophisticated Chicanery?; Music-Another Art Form!; Compatibility of Art Forms; The Use of Music in Theater, Film, Television and Other Arts; The Use of Music with Magic; The Makeup of Music (A Basic Course in Music Theory); Music and your Imagination; Producing Your Own Magic Act to Music; The 13 Steps for Producing an Effective Act; Adjusting the Music: A Basic Course in Music Editing-OR, What to Do When the Music Doesnt Fit, and How to Do it; A Few Things You Should Know; Putting it All Together; some Final Notes; Appendix 1 (the 13 steps, Jay Marshalls List of Magicians Necessities, The Fitzkee Performance Check Charts); and Appendix 2 (Construction of the dancing cane gimmick); Acknowledgments; and Bibliography and Recommended Reading. Very thorough. $15, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).

3) Card Secrets of Bruce Cervon. The Real Works Series, #1, 1976, First edition. Soft cover, 66 pages. Contains the following: Card Case Switch; Boxed Deuce Sandwich; Boxed Sandwich; Opening Procedure; Reverse Sleight; The Dream #s 1, 2, 3, 4, The Deep Crimp; Vernon Utility Move; D.V. Utility Move, another method, Cervon Handling; Puzzling aces; Pivot Revelation, Methods 1, 2, and More than one card; M.A. Reverse; Bottom Reverse, Marlo, Cervon, and B.C. Second Technique; Now Find My Card!; Liles Out-Pivots Cervon; Cervon Variation; Fast Flush, Methods 2, 3, 4, 5, and Finish; Now Find My Card Again!; Triumph Fast Flush; roll over Aces; Rolling Over Just Aces; and roll Em Over Again. Good stuff. $15, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).

4) The Bu$ine$$ of Restaurant Magic by Amusionist Al the Only (Alfred Ulman). Published by the author (1985). Soft cover, comb bound, 56 pages. Contains the following: Locating and Choosing a Restaurant; Booking the Restaurant; At the Restaurant-Youre On; Job Security; Why Should I Table Hop?; Tricks, Effects & Routines; Personality, Presentation & Performance; Tricks, Effects & Routines (part two); Table Hopping for Kids; Resetting Tricks; Dress; What Abouttips, table tents & lobby posters, close-up pads, sit or stand, using a small close-up case, balloons; The Bottom Line. Good stuff for you workers (or potential workers) in this area. Contains one of his sample table tents. $15, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

bobn3@southwind.net

PS If you buy more than one, the shipping can be adjusted accordingly.

Bob

Re: More of my books for sale

Postby Bob » December 3rd, 2002, 3:17 pm

Hi all,

The Trevor Lewis book is gone. The other books are $12 apiece (the shipping remains the same).

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

Bob

Re: More of my books for sale

Postby Bob » December 4th, 2002, 6:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

Books 2, 3, and 4 are now $10 each. The shipping remains the same.

Thanks,

Bob

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”