Boatload of magazines for sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Boatload of magazines for sale

Postby Guest » August 25th, 2007, 5:59 am

Some really great old Magic mags (genii, MUM, Linking Ring and more) as well as some newer ones up for auction. Check them out all cheap and looking for good homes.

Ebay Auctions

Re: Boatload of magazines for sale

Postby Guest » August 27th, 2007, 12:04 pm

Some great mags still available, but they're going fast. Great for the avid or casual collector. Also some newer ones with some great material still available. Don't let them pass you buy at these rock bottom prices. Also even have a vhs copy of the TNT Houdini movie available very cheap (good for entertainment value). If there are any particular issues that you're interested in, don't hesitate to send me a pm or email even if you're looking to buy in bulk. Make an offer, the worst I can say is no.

Postby Guest » August 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm

Large group of the newer magazines just went but a bunch of the older collectible issues still available a little over 4 hours left

Postby Guest » August 31st, 2007, 4:14 pm

A little less than an hour left on some, a little more than an hour on others. Don't let these great books slip by at dirt cheap prices.

EBAY LINK

Postby Guest » September 2nd, 2007, 6:34 pm

Well I'm going to make one last run of these on ebay since I noticed that were watchers on some of the mags and they never sold. Again, I'll entertain any offers so please don't hesitate to email me with any questions. After this week I guess they'll go off to my nephew to get him started on his collection.

Ebay Link

Postby Guest » September 9th, 2007, 5:40 pm

A little less than an hour on these magazines, last time being offered, can pick them up for as little as 99 cents an issue since there currently no bids right now. Will combine shipping as well.

Ebay Link

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”