Steve Forte Gamblers Protection Series

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Frank Yuen

Steve Forte Gamblers Protection Series

Postby Frank Yuen » October 13th, 2001, 10:07 pm

Hi All,

Just had this wonderful series on eBay but no one reached my reserve of $100.00. So ... thought I'd post it here for awhile before I tried relisting it. If you've seen Forte perform before then you know what you're getting and if not, well ... you're in for a treat. There's more detail about the tapes and a picture here at the expired auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1016029886

This is actually a second set that I won in a group of tapes. I won't part with my first! They originally sold for around $300.00 and you can get them now for around $200.00. Or, buy them from me for $100.00! :) The tapes are used but have been quickly skimmed over by me once to make sure they are okay.

Thanks,

Frank Yuen

Frank Yuen

Re: Steve Forte Gamblers Protection Series

Postby Frank Yuen » October 14th, 2001, 10:36 am

You snooze, you lose! Sorry guys (and gals) the tapes have just been sold. If you were interested in them, keep looking. You won't be disappointed when you witness what Steve Forte can do with a deck of cards and dice.

Frank Yuen

Postby Guest » October 30th, 2001, 4:06 pm

L&L is now offering the Forte material.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 30th, 2001, 6:52 pm

It would be really great if Louis Falanga put Steve Forte's series on DVD. Are you listening, Louis?
Someone send him an e-mail!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”