Rare Kaufman and Company Books for sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Re: Rare Kaufman and Company Books for sale

Postby Dustin Stinett » June 20th, 2003, 11:31 pm

To the best of my feeble abilities (keeping in mind that I am a professional analyst - so don't try this at home kids), here is the list as it stands at this posting. You do NOT have to take my word for it--it's late, I'm tired and the CFO (my wife) is pissed off at me. The bracketed number at the end of the description is the number of copies that I believe are remaining. If there is no bracketed number, all copies are still available. (NOTE: There are two #52s so I took the liberty of adding a 'b' to the second one.)

Dustin

1) Abstract (RK lecture notes), 1984. Second printing. 24 pages, six card items that have never been reprinted elsewhere. $15 each.

2)SOLD OUT The Interlocked Production of Coins, 1977. My first book, never reprinted. 29 pages, comb bound. 3 copies. $25 each.

3) After Craft DELUXE edition by Hartman. This particular copy has no tip in page and so is neither signed nor numbered. It is, however, bound in red leather and comes in a slipcase covered in black cloth. 3 copies. $35 [2]

4) Walt Disney's The Socrerer's Apprentice Storybook and Magic Tricks, 1993. Published by Disney Press, this is a full color storybook, hardcover with dustjacket, of 62 pages. The first 15 pages are the story, the balance was written by Friedhoffer and illustrated by me with lots of good tricks for beginners. 3 copies. $35 each.

5) SOLD OUT A Tarbell Scrapbook, 1993 by RK. I published this 80-page oversize comb bound book (with an additional 16 pages of full color) in a limited edition of 100 copies (all signed and numbered) to compliment the appearance of Tarbell 8. This book contains loads of extremely rare Harlan Tarbell material not reprinted anywhere else. 4 copies. $75 each. (Original price was $50, and except for these four copies, it sold out with a few weeks when originally sold 10 years ago.)

6) SOLD OUT The Gene Maze Card Book, 1980. Softover, 6x9, 93 pages. Never reprinted. 4 copies. $35 each.

7) SOLD OUTFrom Witchcraft to Card Tricks, Stephen Minch, 1991. Softcover. 30 pages. Never reprinted. A Hermetic Press publication ltd. to 500 copies, this is one of the most satisfying books I've ever read about the history of close-up magic. Traces many things back to their original publication. Can't recall why I have them! 12 copies. $20 each.

8) A file of the first year of Apocalypse missing issue 12. Original printing on good paper. 1 copy. $20.

9) SOLD OUT Charles Bertram The Court Conjuror by Eddie Dawes, DELUXE Edition in slipcase, leather binding and slipcase, number 4 ltd. to 50, color plate, 358 pages. 1 copy. $65

10) Williamson's Wonders in FRENCH. Published by Mayette. Hardcover. 1 copy $20

11) Arcade Dreams by Jon Racherbaumer. Marlo's non-card tricks. Hardcover. 2 copies $30 each [1]

12) SOLD OUT New Magic of Japan 1988 by Kaufman and Goldstein. Hardcover with dj. 124 pages of superb magic. 1 copy. $25

13) SOLD OUT Cardshark by Darwin Ortiz, Deluxe Edition, leather bound in a slipcase, No.3 of 50, signed by Ortiz. 1 copy. $100

14) SOLD OUT Cardshark by Darwin Ortiz, Deluxe Edition, leather bound in a slipcase, NOT numbered, ltd. to 50, signed by Ortiz. 4 copies. $65 each. (Usually you end up with a few extra copies when you do any sort of printing, and in this case I ended up with four extra copies of the Deluxe edition, which explains why there is no number on the tip-in page, even though they have been signed.)

15) Strong Magic by Darwin Ortiz. I gather there's no reason to describe this item. 8 copies, various printings. $40 each. (This is the original retail price.) PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BOOK WILL BE REPRINTED BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR! [6]

16) SOLD OUT Notes to Houdini!!!! by Kenneth Silverman. First edition of 500 copies, never reprinted. Scholarly accessory to biography "Houdini!!!" and sold out since just after publication. 2 copies. $75 each.

17) SOLD OUT Stanyon's MAGIC, 3 volumes in a slipcase with a fully-cross referenced index. 1 copy. $125 (50% off the original price because of a slight ding to the slipcase).

18) SOLD OUT David Roth's Expert Coin Magic. Original first editions, cloth bound exteriors, red foil stamped, in original slipcases (also red foil stamped). Pristine condition. 6 copies. $75 each.

19) SOLD OUT Card Craft. J.K. Hartman. First edition, still shrink wrapped. Slight ding to one corner. 1 copy. $100

20) CoinMagic. Second edition, 1982, Burgundy dustjacket and cloth. DJ has white and silver lettering. Red end sheets. Slight scuffing to lamination on front of dustjackets. 2 copies. $50 each.

21) SOLD OUT Mahatma. Two huge volumes in a huge damn slipcase, fully cross referenced. Long out of print, ltd to 300 or 400 copies (who can remember--this one is shrink wrapped). 2 copies. $200 each ($50 less than the original retail price).

22) Paul Gertner's Steel and Silver. 2 copies of the second printing. $45 each (original price).

23) Paul Gertner's Steel and Silver. DELUXE edition, ltd. to 50, this is number 3, signed by Gertner and me. $125.

24) SOLD OUT Second Now You See It, Now You Don't! Bill Tarr and Barry Ross. Softcover. 1 copy. $10.

25) SOLD OUT Houdini's Conjurors Monthly. My reprint, ltd to 300 copies (or 400--these are shrinkwrapped). Two volumes in a slipcase (and heavy!). 2 copies. $200 each ($50 less than original price).

26) SOLD OUT GREATER MAGIC. My reprint, with 400 pages more than the original. Shrinkwrapped and pristine. 2 copies. $100 each.

27) SOLD OUT GREATER MAGIC EXPURGATED EDITION. As Carl Jones did, I printed 50 copies of my edition which are entirely blank except for the first signature. Has a special tip-in page regarding this which is signed by me. These were not sold, but made to be given as gifts. Found one in the boxes! $200

28) Aftercraft DELUXE edition, signed by J.K.Hartman and number 3, leather bound in slipcase. 1 copy. $45

29) SOLD OUT Magic of Edward Victor's Hands by Rae Hammond. One of my favorite books of those I've published. These are the deluxe editions, signed by Hammond (now deceased), however not numbered. Leather bound in leather covered slipcase. 2 copies. $50 each.

30) SOLD OUT Aftercraft by Hartman. Regular edition. 1 copy. $20

31) Much Ado about Something by Karrell Fox. 8 copies. $10 each

32) Williamson's Wonders. First edition with dustjacket. 3 copies. $30 each [may be sold out--someone wanted two of the lower priced editions after they were sold out]

33) Williamson's Wonders. IN GERMAN. This would make a nice match to the French copy nobody's bought! 1 copy. $20

34) CoinMagic. Later printing with printed cover. 2 copies. $40 each. [1]

35) SOLD OUT The Magic of the Hands Trilogy by Edward Victor. Three of the greatest books published in our field--among Vernon's favorites. This is my reprint of all three in hardcover. 4 copies. $20 each.

36) The Magic of the Hands Trilogy DELUXE edition. Same as above but leather bound in leather covered slipcase. 4 copies. $40 each (half of original price) [3]

37) SOLD OUT SEANCE by Scott Davis. Long out of print and highly sought-after. Original printing of 1000 copies. Last ones. 5 copies. $50 each.

38) SOLD OUT Complete Works of Derek Dingle. Later printing with dustjacket. Shrink wrapped. 1 copy. $35

39) SOLD OUT Darwin Ortiz at the Card Table DELUXE edition. Cloth bound in slipcase, ltd. to 50 and long sold out. This copy is number 2 and signed by Ortiz. $75

40) IBIDEM 1. Shrink wrapped. 1 copy. $35

41) SOLD OUT IBIDEM 1 DELUXE EDITION. Ltd. to 50, long sold out, with hand-colored tip in number page by Pat Lyons and other supplements. This is copy number 3, leather bound with leather covered slipcase. 1 copy. $55

42) Secrets of Brother John Hamman. Later printing. 2 copies. $30 each [1]

43) SOLD OUT The Performance of Close-Up Magic by Eugene Burger. Later printing. 3 copies. $25 each

44) SOLD OUT Folding Money Fooling by Bob Neale. Second printing. 2 copies. $20 each.

45) Folding Money Fooling DELUXE Edition. Long sold out. Leather bound, leather covered slipcase, signed by author Bob Neale, with hand-folded origami dollar bill tipped in. Not numbered. 2 copies. $50 each

46) SOLD OUT Darwin Ortiz at the Card Table. Two copies with dustjackets, three copies with printed covers. All same price: $25 each

47) CardMagic. My first large book. As originally published in 1979 in softcover. Almost 200 pages, over 700 drawings. 5 copies. $25 each. [4]

48) SOLD OUT Gary Kurtz: Unexplainable Acts. Second printing with printed cover. 2 copies. $20 each

49) SOLD OUT Williamson's Wonders. Later printing, printed covers. 4 copies. $20 each.

50) Richard's Almanac, Volume One. This is a hardcover book of ONLY the first volume of the Almanac, with a green dustjacket. I did not print separate volumes for 2 and 3, but did the Collected Almanac with all three volumes. 3 copies. $10 each.

51) SOLD OUT Swami/Mantra by Sam Dalal. Two long out of print magazines from India in a one volume reprint I did a few years ago. Dustjacket. 1 copy. $35

52) SOLD OUT The Greater Artful Dodges of Eddie Fields by Racherbaumer. 1 copy. $25

52b) Mastering the Art of Magic by Eugene Burger. Second printing with dustjacket. 3 copies. $35 each.

53) Sankey Panky. Second edition with dustjacket. 3 copies. $25 each. [1]

54) SOLD OUT100% Sankey. First printing with DJ. 1 copy. $20

55) David Roth's Expert Coin Magic. Later printing with printed covers. 3 copies. $40 each

56) Smoke and Mirrors by John Bannon. First Printing with purple cover. 1 copy. $30

57) SOLD OUT The Feints and Temps of Harry Riser DELUXE Edition. Leather bound, in leather covered slipcase. Signed by Riser and author Ed Brown. This is number 3 of 50. 1 copy. $50

58) Greater Artful Dodges of Eddie Fields DELUXE editions. Please read the following carefully:
3 copies, leather bound, NO slipcases, NOT numbered, signed by Racherbaumer and Eddie Fields (deceased). These are $35 each. [1]
3 copies, leather bound, WITH leather covered slipcases, NOT numbered, signed by Racherbaumer and Eddie Fields (deceased). These are $45 each (half of original price). [2]

59) Duffie's Card Compulsions. Original edition. With dustjacket. 7 copies. $25 each. [4]

60 Duffie's Card Compulsions DELUXE editions. Please note: NO slipcases. Leather bound, signed by duffie, NOT numbered. 4 copies. $35 each (half of original price). [2]

61) GREATER MAGIC. Two copies, regular edition. $75 each.

62) GREATER MAGIC. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. As Carl Jones did, I prepared 10 special copies of Greater Magic as Publisher's Presentation copies. These are unique in form from all other editions I published. Unlike the Deluxe edition, which was in two separate volumes, bound in black leather, and in a red slipcase, these Presentation copies are bound in brown leather in a single volume in a brown slipcase. Each contains a tip-in page stating that it is an edition of 10 and my signature. 2 copies. $500 each.

63) GAFFED TO THE HILT. Original edition, ltd. to 125 copies. This is copy number two of the original edition in a custom made binder with all the handmade gaffed cards tipped to the pages, printed on red paper. Pristine condition. 1 copy. $500

64) Gaffed to the Hilt. Reprint. No gaffed cards. Edition of 1000 copies. Slightly scuffed dust jacket. 1 copy. $40

65) Magic Tricks, Science Facts AND More Magic Tricks, Science Facts. A set of two books, hardcover with dustjackets, first editions, written by Bob Friedhoffer and published by Franklin Watts in 1990. I did the drawings. 1 set (two books). $20

66) More Magic Tricks, Science Facts. As above, but only the second book. 1 copy. $10

67) Scientific Magic Series, a complete set of six hardcover volumes with dustjackets written by Bob Friedhoffer. I did the drawings. 1 set(six books) $35.

68) Same as 67, but missing one of the volumes. $20

69) GREATER MAGIC. EXPURGATED EDITION. As Carl Jones did, I printed 50 copies of my edition which are entirely blank except for the first signature. Has a special tip-in page regarding this which is signed by me. These were not sold, but made to be given as gifts. Found a second one. $200

70) GREATER MAGIC. Regular edition. A defective copy. Several dozen pages in the middle are blank on one side, and there are a few pen marks on the edges of the pages. 1 defective copy. $35

71) New Magic of Japan 1988 by Kaufman and Goldstein. Hardcover with dj. 124 pages of superb magic. 1 copy. $30

72) Strange Ceremonies by Eugene Burger. Later printing, printed cover. 1 copy. $20

73) Richard's Almanac. Complete files of the original newsletter, all three years, as originally issued. 2 copies. $50 each.

Robert Kane

Postby Robert Kane » June 21st, 2003, 1:36 am

I would like:

28) Aftercraft DELUXE edition, signed by J.K.Hartman and number 3, leather bound in slipcase. 1 copy. $45

For review:

1 Mahatma $200
1 Aftercraft $45

Thank you

Jeff Eline

Postby Jeff Eline » June 21st, 2003, 4:12 am

I'll take

59) Duffie's Card Compulsions. Original edition. With dustjacket. 7 copies. $25 each. [4]

Jeff

Jeff Eline

Postby Jeff Eline » June 21st, 2003, 4:25 am

I'll also take one:

3) After Craft DELUXE edition by Hartman. This particular copy has no tip in page and so is neither signed nor numbered. It is, however, bound in red leather and comes in a slipcase covered in black cloth. 3 copies. $35

Erik Hemming

Postby Erik Hemming » June 21st, 2003, 5:14 am

Richard:

In the aftermath, a last recap of items requested from previous posts. To the best of my ability to track, these are valid requests--please correct me if I'm wrong.

2) The Interlocked Production of Coins, 1977.1 copy. $25.
3) After Craft DELUXE edition by Hartman. No tip in page, thus, neither signed nor numbered. Bound in red leather with a black slipcase. 1 copy. $35
7) From Witchcraft to Card Tricks, Stephen Minch, 1991. Softcover. 30 pages. 1 copy. $20
18) David Roth's Expert Coin Magic. Original first editions, cloth bound exteriors, red foil stamped, in original slipcases (also red foil stamped). Pristine condition. 1 copy. $75
24) Second Now You See It, Now You Don't! Bill Tarr and Barry Ross. Softcover. 1 copy. $10.
29) Magic of Edward Victor's Hands by Rae Hammond. Deluxe editions, signed,not numbered. Leather bound/leather slipcase. 1 copy. $50
37) SEANCE by Scott Davis. 1 copy. $50
44) Folding Money Fooling by Bob Neale. 1 copy. $20
47) CardMagic. Softcover 1979 ed. 1 copy. $25
54)100% Sankey. First printing with DJ. 1 copy. $20

I think I'm done buying for the moment...unless you post something REALLY necessary.

Once again, many thanks for the days and months of pleasant study to come....

Gordo
(nerbil@aol.com)

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 5:17 am

Hello,

I would like to please take:

36) The Magic of the Hands Trilogy DELUXE edition. Same as above but leather bound in leather covered slipcase. 4 copies. $40 each (half of original price) [3]

Thanks in advance,
David Keith Gonda
david_gonda@go.com

sleightly

Postby sleightly » June 21st, 2003, 5:19 am

Thanks to Dustin for being compulsive...

I realize I can't live without one last book, Sankey Panky

(Dustin if you update one more time, not only will you be in hot water with your CFO, but mine as well!)

So, once again my revised (final, and this time I mean it) list:

Sankey Panky
Darwin Ortiz at the Card Table with dustjacket.
From Witchcraft to Card Tricks
Conjurer's Monthly
Seance (x2)
Ibidem 1 Deluxe Edition

ajp

Jon Elion

Postby Jon Elion » June 21st, 2003, 5:48 am

Please sign me up for 58) Greater Artful Dodges of Eddie Fields DELUXE edition (the more expensive one WITH leather covered slipcases, NOT numbered, signed by Racherbaumer and Eddie Fields).

-Jon Elion jle@heartlab.com

Ian Kendall

Postby Ian Kendall » June 21st, 2003, 5:50 am

Arse! I missed the last Sankey Pankey again! Curse you Americans with your backward timekeeping and lunchtime in the middle of the night. Curse you Australians for the same reason.

Still, I believe there is still a copy of Almanac volume 1, so dammit, I'll try for that one as well.

Take care, Ian
m@gician.info

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 6:32 am

Thanks to Dustin for analysing the remains so professionally. Based on that analysis, add to
my tally:

Ibidem 1, regular edition
Strong Magic
Secrets of Brother John, any printing

What a fun hunt this has been. Wonder if Richard
has a capacious basement waiting to be cleared?

Bob Gallo

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » June 21st, 2003, 7:14 am

Originally posted by Andrew J. Pinard:
Thanks to Dustin for being compulsive...
Oh, if you only knew; you should see the spreadsheet.

:help:

Grant McSorley

Postby Grant McSorley » June 21st, 2003, 7:43 am

Hi I'd like the cheaper ($35), no slipcase, not numbered but signed Eddie Fields book.

grant.mcsorley@mail.mcgill.ca

Thanks,
Grant

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 21st, 2003, 8:20 am

I've just added four more copies of Greater Magic, two of which are from an edition of 10.
Also, an ORIGINAL edition of Gaffed to the Hilt and more.
See my original post, and I've also added it to Dustin (the saint in disguise) Stinett's updated post above.
Also, the lecture notes Abstract (item 1) are not print on demand: these have three-color offset printed covers and are not photocopies.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 8:44 am

add to my list please:

one copy of:

62) GREATER MAGIC. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. As Carl Jones did, I prepared 10 special copies of Greater Magic as Publisher's Presentation copies. These are unique in form from all other editions I published. Unlike the Deluxe edition, which was in two separate volumes, bound in black leather, and in a red slipcase, these Presentation copies are bound in brown leather in a single volume in a brown slipcase. Each contains a tip-in page stating that it is an edition of 10 and my signature.
. $500 each.
63) GAFFED TO THE HILT. Original edition, ltd. to 125 copies. This is copy number two of the original edition in a custom made binder with all the handmade gaffed cards tipped to the pages, printed on red paper. Pristine condition. 1 copy. $500

65) Magic Tricks, Science Facts AND More Magic Tricks, Science Facts. A set of two books, hardcover with dustjackets, first editions, written by Bob Friedhoffer and published by Franklin Watts in 1990. I did the drawings. 1 set (two books). $20

67) Scientific Magic Series, a complete set of six hardcover volumes with dustjackets written by Bob Friedhoffer. I did the drawings. 1 set(six books) $35.

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » June 21st, 2003, 8:48 am

I'd like one of:

61) GREATER MAGIC. Two copies, regular edition. $75 each.

Thanks, Bill Mullins
bill.mullins@ws.redstone.army.mil

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 21st, 2003, 9:00 am

Just added another Expurgated Greater Magic and a few more items.

Jeremy Greystoke

Postby Jeremy Greystoke » June 21st, 2003, 9:01 am

Hi! I previously requested one of the copies of Arcade Dreams. Please add to that a copy of CardMagic and if another copy of 100% Sankey shows up, I'd love to have that, too.

Jeremy

(email: ekowalsk@radford.edu)

Jeremy Greystoke

Postby Jeremy Greystoke » June 21st, 2003, 9:04 am

And please add Strange Ceremonies to the list.

To recap, I'd like:

Arcade Dreams

CardMagic

Strange Ceremonies

And if by perchance more show up in the excavation: From Witchcraft to Card Tricks and 100% Sankey.

Much thanks!

Jeremy
(ekowalsk@radford.edu)

Jeff Eline

Postby Jeff Eline » June 21st, 2003, 9:09 am

I'lll take:

71) New Magic of Japan 1988 by Kaufman and Goldstein. Hardcover with dj. 124 pages of superb magic. 1 copy. $30

Thanks

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 21st, 2003, 9:16 am

I have some unusual items: please let me know if any of you are interested. They are "dummy books" with hand-made slipcases. These are prepared as part of the process of making a deluxe edition.
In other words, in order to make slipcases of the proper size without waiting for the actual books to be printed, the printer will prepare a dummy book, which is blank and handsewn, of the exact paper on which the real book is to be printed. This dummy book is sent to the maker of the slipcases, and they handmake a sample slipcase around the dummy book.
I have several of these one of a kind items, including those used for Greater Magic. If anyone is interested, just post a note here and I'll list them with prices.

Sam Kesler
Favorite Magician: Ed Marlo

Postby Sam Kesler » June 21st, 2003, 9:19 am

If still available, I would like a copy of #58 Greater Artful Dodges of Eddie Fields, leather bound, no slipcase $35. Thanks.

Sam
ke6jkx@flash.net

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 10:18 am

Hi Richard,

I wil l take the following:
61) GREATER MAGIC @ $75.
65) Magic Tricks, Science Facts AND More Magic Tricks. 1 set (two bboks) @ $20
67) Scientific Magic Series. 1 set(six books) @ $35.
72) Strange Ceremonies @ $20

Martin

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 10:22 am

Richard the Bountiful,

Add to my tally,

Greater Magic, regular ed (last, I think)
Gaffed to the Hilt, regular ed., no cards

While you're at it, list those dummy books.

Thanks
Robert Gallo

Steve V

Postby Steve V » June 21st, 2003, 10:43 am

Howdy, I didn't keep a tab so if still available:
49) Williamson's Wonders. Later printing, printed covers.
email: stevev62@pacbell.net

(note: it is net not com)

Thank you.
Steve
Steve V

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 11:43 am

Put me down for...

45) Folding Money Fooling DELUXE Edition 50.00

Thanks,

Brian
bblumen9@msn.com

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 12:18 pm

Hi. If you still have a (complete) Greater Magic for less than $100, I'd like one.

Okito

Postby Okito » June 21st, 2003, 12:28 pm

You did it Richard...It took this to get me to post!

I'll take one of the presentation copies of Greater Magic ($500)

Thanks.

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 21st, 2003, 1:29 pm

I think that completes the listing of items at this time. There should be more, but I can't find the boxes. I'd like to thank everyone who has participated.
I'd like everyone who has purchased something to please follow these instructions EXACTLY. Please print or type the following information CLEARLY.
1)Your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address.
2) The books you have purchased. Please be specific since there are various editions listed. Try to use my original number on the list if possible, and please specify if the edition was regular, deluxe, in slipcase or not, signed, dustjacket or printed cover, etc.
3) We need your Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or AMEX credit card number AND the expiration date.
4) PLEASE INDICATE WHETHER YOU WANT THE BOOKS SHIPPED MEDIA MAIL (CHEAPER, BUT TAKES LONGER) OR PRIORITY MAIL (COSTS MORE, BUT IS MUCH SAFER AND QUICKER). You will only be charged the exact amount of the postage--no hidden "handling" charges. If you fail to indicate how you would like the books shipped, I will ship them Priority Mail.
5) Please fax the piece of paper on which you've written all of this to our office at 301-652-8035.
You can also e-mail it to me at moobooks@ix.netcom.com. Divide your credit card number into two messages if you're concerned because it's not a secure connection.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE AND EXPECT US TO WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN. We're in a real crunch because of the upcoming conventions. Please use either fax or e-mail.
6) We will double check that everyone has in fact been able to purchase the books they wanted (in other words, that a particular title had not run out by the time you posted your message). I will do this by printing out this entire thread and counting CAREFULLY!
I would greatly appreciate if everyone could have this done by Tuesday June 24th.
Many thanks and I hope you enjoy the books!

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 21st, 2003, 2:29 pm

In case someone wants to buy the second set of the Friedhoffer Science books (no.68), I have found the missing volume, so can offer the full set of 6 volumes for the same price as the first set for $35.

Also, I have found another copy of New Magic of Japan 1988, cost is $30.

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 2:45 pm

Hello,
I would like to puchase:

68) Same as 67, but missing one of the volumes. $20

BUT WITH the missing volume that was just found,
for a final price of $35 for the complete set.

Thanks
David Keith Gonda
david_gonda@go.com

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 3:11 pm

New Magic Japan just found..Thanks Tom
tomgrazyna@comcast.net

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 21st, 2003, 4:15 pm

One more box:
Just added some full files of Richard's Almanac as originally issued in newsletter form.

Bob Walder

Postby Bob Walder » June 22nd, 2003, 2:26 am

Hi,

OK, I will take one of those full 3 volume Richard Alamanac thingys (Item 73) for $50

Faxing my final order off now before I am am tempted further....

Bob Walder

Jacky Kahan

Postby Jacky Kahan » June 22nd, 2003, 4:00 am

Hi Richard,

i'd like a copy of :
73) Richard's Almanac. Complete files of the original newsletter, all three years, as originally issued. 10 copies. $50 each.

if dstill available...

thanks!
jacky

Jacky Kahan

Postby Jacky Kahan » June 22nd, 2003, 9:14 am

hello again;

if still available i'd like :

42) Secrets of Brother John Hamman. Later printing. 2 copies. $30 each [1]

thanks

David O

Postby David O » June 22nd, 2003, 6:47 pm

Hi,

I have certainly lost track, but after the final tally is done, if there is an Eddie Fields book, either version, AfterCraft,either version, and if Gaffed to the Hilt falls through, please let me know.

Thanks,

David
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.

Albert Einstein

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 23rd, 2003, 8:58 am

Just to remind everyone that I'd like your payment information tomorrow the latest. I'll then update the list and relist any remaining items.
Thanks.

Bob Walder

Postby Bob Walder » June 23rd, 2003, 10:06 am

Richard,

If by tomorrow someone has blobbed on a copy of :

37) SEANCE by Scott Davis. Long out of print and highly sought-after. Original printing of 1000 copies. Last ones. 5 copies. $50 each.

Then I will take it - you have my credit card details already - just add it to the order.

Regards

Bob

reed mcclintock

Postby reed mcclintock » June 23rd, 2003, 4:30 pm

Hey richard I was out I am emailing you stuff now.

Chris Aguilar

Postby Chris Aguilar » June 23rd, 2003, 4:55 pm

Richard,

I've e-mailed you the purchase information for the book I wanted.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”