Here: Wolf's Happy Hyena & Gumball Recombobulator

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Erik Hemming

Here: Wolf's Happy Hyena & Gumball Recombobulator

Postby Erik Hemming » January 1st, 2008, 12:15 pm

About a year or so ago, I was considering pulling together a children's show for "weekend work." To get a unified look--and some fabulously made, durable, classic kids props--I picked up several items from Chance & Shelly Wolf.

Alas, life changes, obligations compound, and weekends disappear.

I still have these great items locked in their ATA cases like so many Egyptian royals in so many tombs.

They should be liberated. This stuff is made for performance, not storage. Sometimes I open the boxes and peer fondly at them. That's as close as I get.

For a short time, the following items are available here:

Chance Wolf's ABC Gumball Recombobulator with custom ATA case, as new,: The original cost was $575.00 for the prop, plus $195.00 for the ATA case. I'm asking for $650.00 + actual shipping costs. It's fundamentally as-new. (Unwrapped, and ran through the routine half a dozen times.)

Happy Hyena (Arguably the best version of "Forgetful Freddy" ever made. See Chance's website for details.) Originally, $400.00 shipped with a custom ATA case. Again, almost as new. Asking $350.00 plus actual shipping costs.

For details on both of these items, check out the Wolf website:

Wolf\'s Magic

If you're interested, please drop me a line at the email listed below with questions or offers to purchase at the listed price.

Pay Pal is preferred.

Thanks for looking!

Gordo

Erik Hemming
3726 Sussex Lane
Madison, WI 53714

608 239 4775
nerbil@aol.com

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”