New Collection of Wands FS

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Tabman

New Collection of Wands FS

Postby Tabman » June 26th, 2005, 5:25 pm

I had a great time last week spinning up these 16 wands. I had planned to go to the Twin Cities Convention with Bob Sanders but it didnt work out for me to go so I thought I'd see if I could find homes for these wands here on Genii. They are all unique and pretty much one of a kinds.

The wands in the first two pics are all about 13" long:

Starting with the wand in the bottom of the pic and counting upward they are as follows:

1. Walnut Shotgun slug tips wand $30
2. Aluminum with brass tips (a great spinner)SOLD
3. Aluminum with brass tips (a great spinner)SOLD
4. Walnut with .38 bullet tips SOLD
5. Aluminum with brass tips (a great spinner)$25
6. Walnut with .38 bullet tips SOLD
7. blackened brass with .38 bullet tips $25
8. blackened brass with .38 bullet tips SOLD

This next group of wands are larger in diameter than the first eight. These are around 5/8" whereas the top group are basically 7/16" diameter. Starting at the bottom of the pic and counting upward starting at #9:

9. 12.5" Tiger Striped Cherry wood, very special. SOLD
10. 13.5" gunstock Walnut, brass rings SOLD
11. 16" Cherry wood with brass tips $35
12. 14.5" Walnut with brass tips $35
13. 13.25 mild Tiger Striped Cherry, brass $45
14. 13" Walnut with copper tips SOLD
15. 14" Walnut with coppre tips $40
16. 14.5" Walnut with copper tips $40

You will please add $5 for worldwide shipping for any number of wands. Email me for payment details (Paypal or check) to tabman@questx.com These wands are ready to ship. If you want one please let me know. Thanks for looking and thanks to Genii.

All the best,

-=tabman
tabman@questx.com

Pete Biro

Re: New Collection of Wands FS

Postby Pete Biro » June 27th, 2005, 5:14 pm

I still have the bullet ended wand you made for me... thinking that was the FIRST like it, but did you see the article in "that other MAGIC Magazine" showing the Willard the Wizard had one with the shell ends. :p
Stay tooned.

Tabman

Postby Tabman » June 27th, 2005, 5:33 pm

Im glad you have that "LA Street Wand" as you call it. It's the first bullet wand I ever made.

Ive had Willard's shell tipped wand in my hands when Mr. Price owned the collection. I have/had his permission to reproduce a dozen of the wands in his collection but I never got around to it It's probably where we (you and I) got the bright idea to make bullet wands after the Music City Conclave when we all went to The Egyptian Hall Museum (I have pictures that Charlie Randall took). There was a Tabman IBM presidental wand in the Price collection too. I love that.

I'll have to make you a new Bullet Wand. Ive gotten better at it over the years!!!

-=tabman

Postby Guest » June 27th, 2005, 5:36 pm

Tabby,

Your wands look beautiful! I'll talk with you more about them at PMZZ.

Regards,

Jon

Tabman

Postby Tabman » June 29th, 2005, 4:22 pm

#2, #3, #4, #6, #8, #9, #10 and #14 lucky wands above have been adopted and are no longer available. Thanks for looking.

-=tabman

Postby Guest » June 29th, 2005, 7:15 pm

I'm the happy new owner of #10 (and have three other wands from the Tabman). There are few true craftsmen still creating props for magic, and fewer artists. Having the creation of an artist in one's show is a real joy. Buy one now and you'll understand this too! Thanks Tabby!

Tabman

Postby Tabman » July 1st, 2005, 7:51 pm

All the wands adopted (with one exception for a magician who is moving right now) have now been shipped out and should arrive at their new homes very soon. Shipped by 1st class USPS.

There are still several nice wands from the collection that remain and are available so I will leave this thread up for a few more days.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

-=tabman

magico
Favorite Magician: Mead

Del Ray Deck

Postby magico » September 18th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Picked up the Del Ray Deck from Joe Stevens what a great prop just a beautiful piece of equipment see an early version of it on youtube with Del Ray performing it.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”