LOOKING FOR SWITCH BLADE

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

LOOKING FOR SWITCH BLADE

Postby Guest » March 28th, 2002, 9:51 pm

I AM LOOKING FOR A SWITCH BLADE THAT COMES OUT THE TOP FOR A BILL IN LEMON EFFECT & CARD STAB EFFECT. I ALSO KNOW SEVERAL MAGI'S WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR THIS ITEM.

Re: LOOKING FOR SWITCH BLADE

Postby Guest » March 29th, 2002, 1:22 am

Ken,

Check out these sites:

www.nicnac.net

www.autoknife.com

www.italianknifeconnection.com

All of these sites have the knife your looking for. It is referred to as an OTF knife (Out the Front) knife. The problem is most of the knives for sale are modern in appearance and, in my opinion, are not classy enough to be in a performance; with the exception of the knives from the italian knive connection. Some of these knives are made of wood and are very nice and are also at a good price.

You may also want to consider an "easy
open", "mechanical", or what I refer to as a "gravity" knife. These knives have no spring and just "drop out" when released and held toward the ground. You can see this knife at the autoknife site or at your local flea market usually for $20 dollars or less.

Be aware that OTF knives are under strict regulations due to their easy discharge and immediate access from a persons pocket. Some places forbid even possessing one let alone carrying one. Check your local laws before you buy.

And if you want alittle more flash than an OTF knife go for a butterfly knife. It will take some time to learn how to operate but will create the impression of great skill and add visual and audible treats. Plus everyone will tell you what a great trick you have regardless of what they REALLY think! (Believe me- take this from an old Detroit boy!)

Happy Hunting!

Steve

Re: LOOKING FOR SWITCH BLADE

Postby Guest » March 30th, 2002, 6:28 pm

Steve Spicer,,,your mail comes back to me, should I have anew address,,,stankramien@yahoo.com

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”