Khyber Kobra for sale.

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Khyber Kobra for sale.

Postby Guest » September 14th, 2004, 11:47 am

I'm selling my Collector's Workshop Khyber Kobra. With original case. $900 and shipping. Hate to sell it, but I need the cash, and I've had it in my act for almost 10 years. Send me an email to: stevethomasmagic@aol.com and let's talk.

Steve Thomas

Re: Khyber Kobra for sale.

Postby Guest » September 15th, 2004, 11:00 am

SOMEBODY has to want this Khyber Kobra! You can't beat that price!

Steve Thomas

Kendrix

Postby Kendrix » September 16th, 2004, 4:44 pm

Mine has been at Collector's for over 6 months waiting on a part. I think a lot of folks are concerned about the age of your KK.

Postby Guest » September 17th, 2004, 3:10 am

Okay...before you worry about how old my snake is, it works absolutely perfectly. As an owner of a BUNCH (that's a technical term) of CW stuff from a Power Chopper to a Time Odyssey and everything in between, I can speak freely about 'em. If you've ever owned one of these, you know there's very little that can ever go wrong. There were 2 weak points on an ORIGINAL Khyber Kobra, one was the addition of a pot (it's for potentiometer or adjustment) for adjusting the speed of the operation (absolutely unnecessary) the other is the type of holder for the 4 batteries. I've never had any problem out of either of these features. The actual material the snake (the extra one) is made from will wear out before the mechanism will.

What part is your KK waiting for?

Kendrix

Postby Kendrix » September 17th, 2004, 7:02 pm

One of the motors is apparently bad. I really miss the little fellow.

Postby Guest » September 18th, 2004, 2:58 am

Somebody buy this magnificient Khyber Kobra for $850...I have a guy locally who wants it, but I'm not gonna have somebody else in my area using one of 'em...

Steve Thomas

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”