Out-of-print Bobo book

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Bob

Out-of-print Bobo book

Postby Bob » September 24th, 2002, 3:50 pm

Another classic book for sale: Those of you who have J. B. Bobos Coin Magic book will want to have this one. This book is Watch This One! By J. B. and edited by J. G. Thompson. It was published in 1947 by Lloyd E. Jones (I am assuming that it is a first edition, as there are no prior dates to this one). The book is hardbound, 124 pages, and is in good to excellent condition. The contents are as follows:
Chapter 1 New Card Techniques
Multiple Card Control; Bottom Up, Method I, Method II; Bottom Peek; Top Peek;
U Peek, I Peek; Color Change; The Ebling Crimp

Chapter 2 Keys and Tricks Therewith
A New Key Card; The Isolated Key; Stop Card Trick; Found; Bobo Locatrix;
In His Hands; Telepathic Miracle; Two Backward Cards

Chapter 3 Miscellaneous Card Tricks
Behind His Back; Card to Pocket; Double Discovery; Triple Thought; The Invisible Deck; Out of This World Follow-Up, Effect Number 1 and 2;
Cards In Flight; Four Ace Routine

Chapter 4 Bobo System of Card Control

Chapter 5 The Art of Sleeving
Delayed Action Sleeving; The Pumpkin Seed Vanish; Chameleon Knives;
Color Changing Thimble; Coin to Ring; Through the Table; Glass of Liquid Production; The Catapult

Chapter 6 Coin Tricks
A New Switch; Bobo Vanish; Knee-zy Vanish; Sucker Vanish; The Penny-trating Coin; The Squirting Nickel; Mystery With a Shell Half; The Magic Mint; The Ghost of a Coin; Peregrinating Quarters; The Inseparable Pair; Chinese Money Mystery; Silver and Copper, Number 1, 2, 3, & 4; Suggested Routine

Chapter 7 Tricks With Miscellaneous Articles
Match Penetration; Thimble Change-Over; Thimble Pop-Up; The Exploding Thimble; Throwing A Knot; Knots to You; The Ring on the String

Lots of strong close-up material here, and you will have a hard time finding it anywhere else. $60, plus $5 shipping (priority mail).

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

bobn3@southwind.net

Bob

Re: Out-of-print Bobo book

Postby Bob » September 26th, 2002, 2:45 pm

Hi all,

The price on this is reduced to $50 (the shipping remains the same).

Thanks,

Bob

Bob

Re: Out-of-print Bobo book

Postby Bob » September 28th, 2002, 5:48 pm

Hi all,

This book is going for $40 (the shipping remains the same). I can send pictures if you are interested.

Thanks,

Bob

bobn3@southwind.net

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”