My Turn! DVDs For Sale Here

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

My Turn! DVDs For Sale Here

Postby Dustin Stinett » October 20th, 2005, 7:51 pm

I am selling many DVDs at about 40% off their regular retail. These all have been viewed at least once, for review in Genii magazine, but never more than twice. PLEASE READ, UNDERSTAND and FOLLOW THESE RULES!!! (No exceptions.)

1. Post your firm commitment to buy here. NO EMAILS please! (Yep; you must be a registered Forum Member to buy). Post any questions here, but if someone commits to purchase the discs you are inquiring about before you get an answer, sorry: I will not hold any DVDs! Again, you must make a firm commitment to buy!

1a. The "No Emails" is rescinded: Lurkers are welcome. Email me at [email]dustin13@cox.net?subject=DVD%20Sale[/email].

2. Sorry, NO PAY PAL or other online payment services. Money Orders Only! (Postal or bank.)

3. My sincere apologies to my friends outside the U.S., however, I cannot accept purchases that are to be mailed outside the U.S.

4. Prices are insured domestic postage paid.

5. I am selling over $800 worth of DVDs for $475. If you wish to purchase the entire lot for only $450, you must be the first to post. Once any other discs are spoken for, this option is void. NOW VOID

6. I will email you to complete the transaction (to get your mailing address and send you mine). I will contact you using the email address under which you are registered here at the Genii Forums. If you need to verify or change your email address in our system, do so via the my profile area (link just below the Criss Angel Mindfreak banner on the right). Dont expect an email from me until the evening hours (PST) of the day you post your commitment to buy (or perhaps even the next evening).

7. DVD sets and lots will NOT be broken up: No exceptions.

8. No bitching about all the frigging rules. You only had to read them; I had to type them. And I reserve the right to add to or change these rules in case I left something out or screwed up. In other words, I am the final arbiter of this sale. (Or, as King Louis XVI said, Its good to be the king!) But, I think were pretty good to go, so here they are:

#1 COINvention (2-disc set) and 2003 LVMI Live! (2-disc set)$60 SOLD

#2 The Fielding West Comedy Magic Show (2-disc set)$40

#3 Patrick Page Secret Seminars (4 discs as follows) Thumb Tips; Card Discoveries/Card in Wallet; Rope and Paper Magic; Sponge Balls$25 SOLD

#4 Manuel Muerte: Done by Misdirection (1-disc) and Tricks to Pick-Up Chicks (1-disc with Thumb Tip and Sponge Bunnies)$35

#5 Signature Magician Series with Alex Elmsley (2-disc set) and The Infinity Switch (trick) by Sean Fields (1-disc)$45

#6 The Al Schneider Technique (4-disc set)$80 SOLD

#7 The Very Best of FL!P (6-disc set)$120

#8 Banacheks PSI Series (4-disc set)$80 SOLD

Kevin Williams

Re: My Turn! DVDs For Sale Here

Postby Kevin Williams » October 20th, 2005, 8:53 pm

Dustin,

I would like #1 Coinvention and #6 Al Schneider 4 dvd set.

Thanks,
Kevin

Barajista

Postby Barajista » October 21st, 2005, 4:09 am

Hi Dustin,
I would like the Patrick Page set please!
Thanks,
Patrick

Dustin Stinett

Postby Dustin Stinett » October 21st, 2005, 11:54 am

Thanks Patrick! I'll email you later this evening.

Dustin

Dustin Stinett

Postby Dustin Stinett » October 23rd, 2005, 12:19 am

That's it: The Forum Members had their shot, so this here sale is open to our lurkers out there. (And you probably thought I didnt luv ya!). Email me at [email]dustin13@cox.net?subject=DVD%20Sale[/email].

First come first served!

Thanks!
Dustin

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”