Digital Genii

Discuss aspects of the new digital access to all back issues of Genii and anything therein.
JR Russell

Digital Genii

Postby JR Russell » December 15th, 2010, 9:22 am

I just looked at the January issue of Genii! WOW! Best of both worlds with the digital version AND a printed version. Great Job!
JR Russell
"Fly Navy"

Van McGee

Re: Digital Genii

Postby Van McGee » December 16th, 2010, 8:30 am

I agree. Great job

Van

hgebeaux

Postby hgebeaux » December 18th, 2010, 10:58 am

When I check the Help page, it shows an option for saving pages as PDFs. But I don't see that when I open the magazine. Am I missing something, or is that option just not available?
And just want to say that offering all the Genii issues as well as the current issues online is absolutely fantastic. Don't know how you can offer all that just for a subscription price. Great!
Howard

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » December 18th, 2010, 11:01 am

The "Help" button unfortunately shows and entirely different tool bar than we use. Trying to find time to get that fixed! No, there is no pdf button on our toolbar.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Andres Reynoso

Postby Andres Reynoso » December 30th, 2010, 6:40 pm

Yestarday I received mi December issue (foreign subscription) that is my first one, just discovering a huge magic world.
It's great to read the electronic January issue too. As Richard writes in Genii Speaks, foreign now could read the current issue several weeks before the printed one arrive to home.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andres Reynoso

Return to “iGenii”