The Gazzo Experience

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

The Gazzo Experience

Postby Guest » January 10th, 2005, 9:56 pm

The Trick Shop, Southern California's newest magic shop, will be hosting Gazzo for two events in January.

Gazzo will present his lecture on January 28, and a workshop on January 29.

Don't "cheat" yourself out of this experience!

Check out full details at our blog page: http://blog.trickshopmagic.com

Thanks!

Sam
The Trick Shop
866-MAGIC-04
Temecula, CA

Re: The Gazzo Experience

Postby Guest » January 22nd, 2005, 4:40 am

Less than a week left before the Gazzo events. If you've not signed up, please contact us ASAP.

Thanks!

Sam
The Trick Shop
(866)MAGIC-04

Postby Guest » January 26th, 2005, 6:00 pm

Gazzo is also lecturing in Studio City on the 30th of january. has anyone every attended a Gazzo lecture? Could you please give your opinion. Thanks

jimmycards

Postby jimmycards » January 27th, 2005, 8:13 am

Gazzo is excellent. I have had the pleasure of seeing him perform for live audience twice at the CEMK convention in Rochester.

His street/stand-up cups and balls is a marvelous routine packed with his skill at the effect plus his quick wit and connection with the audience.

He is an excellent technician and knowledgable about magic and the gambling arena.

It is a good experience and well worth attending.
Jim Molinari
www.jimmycards.com

Postby Guest » January 27th, 2005, 10:08 am

The Trick Shop is very impressive and Sam is putting in a lot of effort to bring magic to that part of the region. I hope folks support him and his lectures because he is bringing in good ones.
Steve V

Postby Guest » January 29th, 2005, 1:11 am

Tonight's lecture by Gazzo was incredible to say the least. Those of you that missed the event tonight, run (don't walk) to the next Gazzo lecture near you!

Just a quick recap of the evening:

The first half of the lecture was performance based. He performed the Tossed Out Deck, the Egg Bag, Cups & Balls, numerous other card tricks, and an unbelievable rope routine! Of course all throughout these tricks he has sprinkled bits of the Gazzo humor and wit that makes him a premier magician and challenges all of us to learn something from him that we can apply in our own personal performances.

During the explanation part of the lecture, he answered any questions and provided detailed explanations based on the interests of the attendees. Gazzo has taken things that you might think are old and tired, like the egg bag, and performed them in such a way that astonishes laymen and magicians alike. I've never met a lecturer that is more accomodating to his audience and peers!

As I've titled the post, it's not the Gazzo lecture, it's the Gazzo experience. And, I hope you can experience it too.

Gazzo has been gracious enough to spend two days with us here. Day two will be the workshop. Personally, I'll be one step closer to being an egg bag expert after tomorrow!

Sam
The Trick Shop
(866)MAGIC-04

Return to “Buzz”