academy nominations

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

academy nominations

Postby Guest » January 30th, 2006, 3:31 pm

Anyone knows if there is a list of future nominations of the Academy of Magical Arts
(Magic Castle awards)

Pete Biro

Re: academy nominations

Postby Pete Biro » January 30th, 2006, 4:30 pm

What do you mean by "Future Nominations"? The list of this coming April awards have been posted.
Stay tooned.

Postby Guest » January 31st, 2006, 1:33 am

I m sorry because of my english . I was talking about this, I mean present nominees and "future" award winners ( that obviusly you dont know ). Where can I find the list ??
By the way Pete. We will be performing at the Castle's Palace of Mistery next week ( February 6-12 ).
As I know you always via my pc screen I would like to meet you there in person. Bye.
Adolfo

Charles Spector

Postby Charles Spector » January 31st, 2006, 8:40 am

The list that has been sent out is not the nominated list. It is a list of performers that were picked by The Blue Ribbon Committee. The members pick five performers from each group to narrow down to 5 nominees per category. Then, we will get a list of the five (per category) to vote on.

The Blue Ribbon Committee is something new they are trying this year instead of listing every performer that had performed in the Castle that year, the Committee has narrowed it down to the acts that really stood-out.

Postby Guest » February 1st, 2006, 2:24 am

Thank you Charles for you great information

Return to “Buzz”