Hooker Card Rise

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Carlo Morpurgo

Re: Hooker Card Rise

Postby Carlo Morpurgo » November 19th, 2007, 5:57 am

Originally posted by MaxNY:
I have been handcrafting a routine for the past twenty years, I deal with micro springs, gears, jewler's saws, and blades...I'll tell you this, there isn't much wiggle room in that Houlette.
Keep in mind that the houlette you see in the picture is very likely not the same one used in performances. With that houlette there isn't much room for anything at all, not just wiggling parts.

Carlo

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 7:01 am

Originally posted by cbusch:
Sorry, password is hooker
Thanks,

On the pun side, looks like we are seeing some hooker-client confidentiality.

Any date on a proper writeup of the mechanics so folks can actually learn from what this guy did a century ago?

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 10:02 am

I took that picture from an article about Hooker. From what I understand it is the same one that John was using. Here's an interesting question - did John always put the houlette in the exact same place on the table. Of course that still wouldn't explain the book on the glass pedastas or the hanging from the ribbons.

Michael Edwards

Postby Michael Edwards » November 19th, 2007, 10:41 am

I took that picture from an article about Hooker. From what I understand it is the same one that John was using. Here's an interesting question - did John always put the houlette in the exact same place on the table. Of course that still wouldn't explain the book on the glass pedastas or the hanging from the ribbons.
No, the houlette was placed at different places on the table during the performance.

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 11:24 am

Of course that still wouldn't explain the book on the glass pedastas or the hanging from the ribbons.
I've been assuming from the get-go that a variety of different methods were used throughout the performance. In instances where the deck was borrowed, of course the work must be in the houlette, table, or other parts of the environment. There were several effects where I thought the work was in the cards so that the other pieces could be shown clean. Threads here, mechanical work there, gaffed cards there... all of it combined into a routine containing pieces that cancel out methods used in other pieces.

I'm still in awe of what I witnessed, but I don't think I witnessed only a single "Hooker" method.

Wouldn't it be funny if, in the course of the whole presentation, Mr. G just loaded a small devano-ish gimmick into the deck in use at that point and hung that from the ribbons!

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » November 19th, 2007, 11:51 am

Why not, or a Martin wind up deck.
Stay tooned.

Carlo Morpurgo

Postby Carlo Morpurgo » November 19th, 2007, 11:57 am

Originally posted by Joe M. Turner:
I've been assuming from the get-go that a variety of different methods were used throughout the performance.... all of it combined into a routine containing pieces that cancel out methods used in other pieces.
As I wrote in my notes, I think that there is a houlette which is mainly designed to hold/raise/lower the deck inside it, and raise/lower front and back cards (by means of rollers situated on top, and with the help of the table/book). This system is already flexible enough to be at the basis of all but very few effects, which require additional "help". For example, the one where a number X is called and X cards rise (for in that case the cards rise from within the deck and stay raised).

Carlo

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 12:02 pm

Thanks for posting the pics from the conference. It must have been amazing SB

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » November 19th, 2007, 1:00 pm

What pix? Where?
Stay tooned.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » November 19th, 2007, 1:55 pm

The houlette show in the photo is the Houlette used by John Gaughan in the show.

To the best of my knowledge there are no rollers in the houlette.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Ian Kendall

Postby Ian Kendall » November 19th, 2007, 3:03 pm

From an outsider's point of view, this looks to be replicating the whole 'who was Erdnase' thing; a bunch of educated guesses that we have no way of authenticating.

However, reading through the posts it does look as if an important nugget of information has been overlooked (at least by some). Almost all of the theora put forward are based on known methods, yet in the Magic article Gaughn says that noone has stumbled upon the principle, which is new.

Now, I accept the proposal that this could be a smokescreen by JG to put people off the scent, but consider the timeframe; he had just performed the show at the History Conference and had said that it would not be performed again. The interweb as we know it did not exist at the time, and there was a far smaller chance that this kind of post mortum would be conducted. I'm not sure I believe that he would drop that piece of information into an interview if there was no real need to provide and alternative path. I think he was speaking as one who is passionate about methods, and was talking to a peer who shared his interest.

An aside; one of the more entertaining articles about the Hooker cards was in the April Fool issue of the Dungeon - a small four page extra that Anthony Owen sent to subscribers. In it, they said that the Hooker cards was a hoax, and that people who went to the show were told the story and sworn to secrecy. The best bit was that the photo of Hooker in Magic was a picture of John Gaughn with a false mustache. But I digress...

I don't think anyone here is going to stumble upon the solution, unless they start to think out of the box (if you'll pardon that excruciating cliche). Like Max, I'm working on my own version, but I'm sure it's a long way from the original.

Take care, Ian

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 3:15 pm

Originally posted by Ian Kendall:
From an outsider's point of view, this looks to be replicating the whole 'who was Erdnase' thing; a bunch of educated guesses that we have no way of authenticating.

However, reading through the posts it does look as if an important nugget of information has been overlooked (at least by some). Almost all of the theora put forward are based on known methods, yet in the Magic article Gaughn says that noone has stumbled upon the principle, which is new.
It is possible that Dr. Hooker's exact methods and presentation have been forever lost and that what folks have seen in recent times is not the real deal to some degree?

Ian, I think at least a couple of people have noted John Gaughan's Magic comments, but wonder if little has been made of such comments because most believe them to be nothing but misdirection.

There are only so many ways that a "playing card" can be pulled or pushed, and I doubt very much that the core causative element(s) therefor is(are) novel.

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 3:31 pm

The "Golfish Card Shark" trick is awesome.

Thank you for attaching that. --I'm going ot start training goldfish right now!

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 4:04 pm

Pete check out the link above posted by cbusch the password is hooker I went to the previous tab on the right Glad to see you are doing better. Scott B

Carlo Morpurgo

Postby Carlo Morpurgo » November 19th, 2007, 4:15 pm

Originally posted by Richard Kaufman:
The houlette show in the photo is the Houlette used by John Gaughan in the show.
I am having a very hard time believing this. The houlette in the photographs looks too perfect. The deck fits perfectly inside, the frame is perfectly slim and rock-solid looking. Same with the draped table tops we see in the photos. I do not believe for one second that the table top really looks like that during the performance.

Jim Steinmeyer writes in the captions that the photos are of the "actual apparatus". I believe it's true, in the sense that those perfect duplicates serve the purpose of further clouding the minds of those who are interested in the "mistery". There is nothing wrong with that. Isn't the whole magic business based on this principle?

In trying to unlock the mistery the best working assumption is that what we see in the photos is just a perfect version of the real thing.

Carlo

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 4:23 pm

Carlo I was there ...IT IS THAT PERFECT...the table you see the houlette the stuffed head they are the ones which were used. SB

Carlo Morpurgo

Postby Carlo Morpurgo » November 19th, 2007, 4:26 pm

Originally posted by scottb:
Carlo I was there ...IT IS THAT PERFECT...the table you see the houlette the stuffed head they are the ones which were used. SB
table TOP...you could not see the table top, unless you are 7-8 foot tall.

carlo

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 4:36 pm

Carlo, though I am not that tall from my vantage point I could clearly see the felt on the top of the tables it was not deceptive at all. I could see the tops of three of the tables the fourth was at a bad angle for me to see it was the table with the cards etc. on it and did not really come into play for the rises. There is still little discussion of Milteades which is no small feat as well!.....SB

Carlo Morpurgo

Postby Carlo Morpurgo » November 19th, 2007, 4:54 pm

Originally posted by scottb:
Carlo, though I am not that tall from my vantage point I could clearly see the felt on the top of the tables it was not deceptive at all. I could see the tops of three of the tables the fourth was at a bad angle for me to see it was the table with the cards etc. on it and did not really come into play for the rises.
Are you then claiming to have seen an empty, red draped top on the main table hosting the houlette? I certainly could not see it. I was sitting in third row.

If enough people are willing to admit that they witnessed an empty red draped table top, then I am happy to take this as a fact....

Carlo

Michael Edwards

Postby Michael Edwards » November 19th, 2007, 7:32 pm

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » November 19th, 2007, 8:14 pm

Great link Michael. Thanks.

I finally figured it all out. It is done with trick props.
Stay tooned.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » November 19th, 2007, 8:26 pm

Carlo, trust me, it's the real houlette. When you get the December issue of MAGIC, you'll see a photo taken by Damon Webster of John holding the houlette in close up.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 8:50 pm

I have thought about sharing my notes, and did not. A close friend wants to share them with others therfore I am submitting them here in the Genii Forum completely, for that is how I intended to keep them for myself for reading years later....Saturday Night, November 3rd,2007 Beverly Garland Holiday Inn, North Hollywood, Ca. 7:30 pm. The Hooker Card Rise performance of Dr. Samuel Cox Hookers "Impossibilities & Miltiades III". The Fransican Room, small in area had 50 seats. Front row had 8 seats, three rows, then along the back of the room were probably 20 high stools with backs.

The back wall had many letters from famous magicians and scientists who were witness to the demostration when Dr. Hooker was alive and performed this himself. I arrived early, seeing the actual Hooker family decendants after a private showing leaving the room. I met and spoke then visited with a man whom had not seen any magic performed befor. He was clearly overwhelmed with what he witnessed, shocked and completly mystified. The family still talking, having cheese & crackers, coffee and so forth started leaving. I had seen a guest book on the registration table and signed it. The group of people to see the 7:30 pm show had started to arrive and the guest book was not left on the table, it must have been for family only and I am not a family member.

While sitting on a bench next to this table outside, Mike Caveney gave me my copy of the 10th Los Angeles Conference on Magic History. Entering the Franciscan room, my seat was A-2, second from the left end in the front row. The room was full and the presentation began on time. I was probably as close as 8' away from the stage and I could see very clearly.

The stage was on a 12" riser and the curtains were the original one's Dr. Hooker had in his own house when he performed. The stage was small, what looked like maybe 10' across and only about 6'/7' deep. The back curtain was ornate in pattern and multi-colored in soft tones in what looked like a floral design.
The front most curtain was a dark brown and looked like cordaroy material. There were a couple curtains over the stage that had a shelf behind the 1st one were the ribbons for the swinging effect were tossed back up on to when done. These curtains were a forest green color.

On stage there were only 4 tables all with round tops about 12" in diameter and only about 1/2" thick, no fringe material from edge and all tables were felt covered. On the far right a crank model Victrola music player sat on yet another table (5) total. Just to the left on another table was Miltiades III a bears head, dark brown fur, big eyes, extended mouth jaws and a frill collar. The eyes moved up, down, and side to side. Being completly animated, the head moved side to side and nooded up and down, the jaws opened quickly like talking but no sound or clicking or any other noise came out of it being completly silent.

A table against the back curtain had the glass bell jar like a wedding clock cover but much larger, about 10"/11" in diameter and 20"/24" tall. On this table there were also 3 or 4 3" tall small clear glass pedistals about 1/2" to 3/4" diameter each. The table for the houlette was just left of center stage and only about 2' or 3' back from the stages front edge. The remaining table held additional props used during the performance, this was located further to the left and from my seat covered slightly by the front most brown curtain.

Jim Steinmeyer began telling us about Dr. Samuel Hooker and his life, where he was born and lived, his education in Chemistry and also mentioned Dr. Hooker recieved his PHD in only (1) year. John Gaughan presented the Hooker Card Rise and an expert job he did! John is not a typical magic performer, his specialty is restoring antique magic apparatus, automatons, clocks, Houdini's Water Torture Cell ect...John did not showboat himself and performed very casualy.

No sound system was necessary at all due to the room being small as it was. 1st effect began when John picked up a pack of cards from the far left table, removing cards from the box, he placed the box upon Miltiades's table and instantly the bear's eyes rolled down and to the right looking at the box, just laid, then looked at John and its mouth started moving as if speaking but no words came out. John acted like he understood the problem the bear had and removed the box from it's table and placed the empty card box on the prop table to the far left. Then John handed the top 1/3rd of the deck to the person on my far right end of the front row, handed the 2nd third to a person in the middle of our row, then handed the remainder of the pack to me for shuffling. I overhand shuffled my cards briefly. John asked the 3 of us to do this.

He then collected these cards and holding them, he brought forward the houlette to the front row and I touched it, seeing it clearly, it had glass on both sides, was open through the front and back. Made of what looked like brass and had what looked like a solid bottom. Also had small rings at the top of both sides. He then put the deck into the houlette and carefully placed it on the table. He then wound up the victrola, which had the word "Stella" in decal on its inside cover and soft music played.

He asked Miltiades to make a card rise as a poem started to be read aloud. The Queen of Hearts rose slowly and lowered back down. All through out this demonstration Miltiades was animated and a one sided conversation took place between John Gaughan and Miltiades. Next were the marching cards, they all rose one at a time quickly, the Queen of Hearts was removed and stood next to the houlette as this was done. All the while John Gaughan is still reading this poem. The Kings all rose one at a time, then the Joker rises and the Queen of Hearts falls forward face down, poem over.

John Gaughan then asked the audience for a single digit number "7" was called then John asked Miltiades to make them rise, 7 cards rose exactly! Another number of cards was asked for and "4" was called out, again Miltiades made exactly 4 cards rise from the deck in the houlette. Both sets of cards were handed out to the audience to verify. Next effect: Audience shuffles deck, the Joker is removed and with scissors, cut in half width wise, one half was placed over the inside bottom of the houlette from the front to rear the remainder of the deck was placed in the houlette over the Joker half piece, then the entire deck rose with in the houlette and lowered, the Queen of Hearts rises again.

John asked the audience member to call out a card, the 10 of Clubs was called and it rose, this card John Gaughan gave to the audience member to keep as a souvenir. Again audience is asked to call out a card, the Jack of Spades was called and it rises. Then John asked Miltiades to make the very front card rise which was the 3 of Spades and it then rose from the houlette. Then the 7 of Diamonds was called, this was from a man in the front row. And then John asked him to raise his hand and the card rose just as his hand rose, stopped, rose again and lowered, back and forth as his hand/arm was moved up and down, the card responded at the same speed!

Next effect: A borrowed deck from audience, John Gaughan did not touch it, audience member asked to pick a card between 1 and 15, 5 of Hearts was selected and signed, then reversed and both adjacent cards befor and after were also noted. The reversed 5 of Hearts was counted from the face , to be "11" cards in. While in the houlette quickly the 5 of Hearts rose and is shown to be the 11th card and the cards next to it were the same cards.

Next effect: A 2nd borrowed deck from the audience is used and shuffled, the head of Miltiades is now covered with a handkerchief and the houlette is also blocked from view with the folding two panel poem placed in front. The 3 of Diamonds was noted to be the 21st card from the back of the deck, John Gaughan asked Miltiades to mentally think about where the 3 of Diamonds is. Miltiades kept shakeing its head no, under 5,10,15,20,25 then Miltiades nodded yes, on down to "21". John then came off the stage to me and asked me to count out loud in a clear voice to 21. I did and placed the cards in a silver bowl held my John, handing the 21st card to John, it was the correct card! The 2 of Hearts was then called out and it rose also.

Next effect: Then three of the Jacks jumped out fast and cleared the deck as John caught them. Then the bell jar was placed over the houlette's table top and the Jack of Hearts rose 15" to 20" inside the bell jar! No wobble, smooth and silent and so very clean! Then it lowered onto the top of the deck slowly and cleanly. All the while Miltiades is animated and then the bell jar is placed over Miltiades's table top and slowly he rises and keeps moving its eyes and mouth and turns slightly, it raised 15" slowly and it was just as clean and smooth! The bell jar was removed while Miltiades was still 4" off the table top! Clean, slow, smooth, silent, Magical, very very Magical and still animated all the while.

Now the 3" short clear glass pedistals are placed upon the houlette table, and an old magic book, 1/2" thick is placed on top of the pedistals. (3) cards are asked for and called out by the audience, choosen were the 2 of Hearts, 7 of Spades and the 8 of Diamonds. The houlette is placed upon the book, clearly above the table top, then the 2 of Hearts rises. Then the houlette is suspended from two ribbons from above the stage and using the two small rings on the sides of the houlette. This looks to be about head high to John Gaughan, and the 7 of Spades rises. Now the hanging houlette is left swinging back and forth and the 8 of Diamonds rises.

Finally the houlette is placed back on its table, covered once again by the bell jar and now many cards are shot up out of the houlette and just left inside the bell jar all over the table top, not all the cards flew up just several of them. Finished!

Excellent show, $100.00 per ticket.
Totally worth every penny!
It was awesome to experience and witness this extrordinary piece of magic with a capital "M"! :-)

[Edited adding line spaces only: DS]

Postby Guest » November 19th, 2007, 9:19 pm

Scott, it's great you took such copious notes, but please help us read them.

Line breaks are your friend.

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » November 19th, 2007, 10:10 pm

cut and paste it into word and do your on line breaks. It is a post well worth saving.
Stay tooned.

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » November 19th, 2007, 10:13 pm

I took care of it; piece-o-cake.

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2007, 3:58 am

Originally posted by DustinStinett:
I took care of it; piece-o-cake.
Thanks for the original posting and thanks to Mr S for the edit.

For those of us that couldn't see it, a detailed description like this is excellent.

Thanks!

Damian

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2007, 5:39 am

Thanks for the help in making my contribution more readable, I did leave out one effect I over looked but was still in my first written rough notes. Just after the front card 3 of Spades rose from the houlette, the 7 of Diamonds was called.

This was from a man in the front row, and then John asked him to raise his hand and the card rose just as his hand rose, stopped, rose again and lowered, back and forth as his hand/arm was moved up and down, the card responded at the same speed!

Now every performance piece is included.

Thanks again for the help in this.

SP

Carlo Morpurgo

Postby Carlo Morpurgo » November 20th, 2007, 7:10 am

Originally posted by Scott Peterson:

Next effect: A borrowed deck from audience, John Gaughan did not touch it, audience member asked to pick a card between 1 and 15, 5 of Hearts was selected and signed, then reversed and both adjacent cards befor and after were also noted. The reversed 5 of Hearts was counted from the face , to be "11" cards in. While in the houlette quickly the 5 of Hearts rose and is shown to be the 11th card and the cards next to it were the same cards.
Are you sure it was from the face? Actually, I do not recall the counting part, especially from the face side. In the performance I attended, Friday 2nd, one guy in front row (first seat to the audience left) handled the deck for quite a while - John mentioned "this guy is very careful" - the card signed, reversed, adjacent cards noted, the pack returned, inserted in the houlette, but after 3 minutes or so the card could not be found.

John picked up the deck from houlette, went back to the stage to the audience member, asked him if he actually reversed the card. The reversed card was spotted, but upon returning to the stage John gave it a definite cut or two in overhand shuffle but in the reversed direction, taking small packets from the top of the deck to the bottom of the deck, I could see the face card changing. My guess: reversed card was originally too close to the face card (bottom of the deck, facing the audience), and the mechanism does not handle such situation.

If the actual guy - or anyone else - who was there on Friday night could to confirm this, or part of this, it would be great...!

John put the deck back in the houlette, and this time after a little "chat" with Miltiades, the reversed card rose from the deck, the deck was picked up and the adjacent cards noted. There wasn't a counting of the precise spot were the card was.

Carlo

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2007, 7:38 am

Carlo, the performance I witnessed the cards were in the houlette face forward towards the audience, no fumbling, the 5 of Hearts rose back to the audience to show it's reversed condition then the deck was handed back to the audience member to verify, all was in perfect order as discribed.

Thanks for the edit info. I did edit my post, correcting a few spelling errors and I did add the one element I missed originally, with the guy making the card rise with his hand going up and down in the proper place in the performance, so anyone who would like to copy it, has it completely now on one post.

Scott

Carlo Morpurgo

Postby Carlo Morpurgo » November 20th, 2007, 7:52 am

Originally posted by Scott Peterson:
Carlo, the performance I witnessed the cards were in the houlette face forward towards the audience, no fumbling, the 5 of Hearts rose back to the audience to show it's reversed condition then the deck was handed back to the audience member to verify, all was in perfect order as discribed.
Scott, but was the reversed card actually the 11th from the front? This is the part I was interested in.

Carlo

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » November 20th, 2007, 8:03 am

The first borrowed deck:

I was told the think of any card. Remove it, sign it and return it to the middle reversed. I was told to note the cards on both sides.

Johnny took the deck, returned to the stage, and place it in the houlette. He spoke with the bear and then the card rose back outwards. He removed the cards from the houlette leaving the card outjogged. He showed it to be my signed card. He returned the cards to me so I could verify that the card was still in the correct place.

I did and reversed the card (I think).

He placed the deck back into the houlette and THEN asked for a number between 1 and 15. I said 8 I think.

He said that eight cards would rise from the pack and my card would be the 8th. Cards rose one at a time (I do not recall if he removed them or if the returned back on their own.) at the 8th number my card came out of the deck. I know he removed it, as it ended up on the face of the deck.

The deck was returned and a second borrowed.

A card was merely thought of. The deck handed to Johnny and placed into the houlette. After some amusing by play, the bear "told" johnny at what position the card was. The deck was removed,and a spectator in the front counted down to 22. The card was located at that number.

So, the reversed card was NEVER found at a certain number position. That was a detail from a different effect.

b

Carlo Morpurgo

Postby Carlo Morpurgo » November 20th, 2007, 8:24 am

Originally posted by Brad Henderson:
He spoke with the bear and then the card rose back outwards. He removed the cards from the houlette leaving the card outjogged. He showed it to be my signed card. He returned the cards to me so I could verify that the card was still in the correct place.

I did and reversed the card (I think).

Brad, do you recall whether John handed you the whole deck (with raised card in it) or just your card? Do you recall putting the card back into the deck yourself?

Carlo

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2007, 8:26 am

Carlo, my notes reflect that is what happened. Steve Cohen was the member of the audience who participated with this particular effect, my notes are clear in rough form on this, he signed the card it was the 11th card, reversed and it rose as discribed and verified.

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » November 20th, 2007, 9:28 am

The deck was handed to me with card outjogged. I turned it around and replaced it myself. He then took the cards, returned them, asked for a number. That number of cards rose concluding with my card - still between the same two on either side.

B

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2007, 9:30 am

Scott, I was at the performance you attended.

I remember a couple of moments when I thought something might be going awry.

One -- the houlette had been placed on the tabletop and when Mr. Gaughan moved it, it seemed that he moved it too soon and there was something on the tabletop underneath the houlette.

Two -- when Mr. Gaughan was putting cards into the houlette toward the end of the performance, there seemed to be an awkward moment where some cards got out of order... he picked up the wrong deck, or had to make some kind of adjustment to the order.

Do you recall anything relating to those moments?

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2007, 9:55 am

Joe, on post #104 I wrote what I saw, about what you want to know about, you are correct in what you saw, I was just closer than you were, and I don't recall where you sat in the audience, I was directly infront of the houlette.

Your second question, I don't recall anything about in particular, maybe I saw a bobble or something and just blew it off for myself as being nothing of consequence, my notes don't reflect anything on your second question.

Scott

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2007, 10:18 am

I stumbled upon a detailed (with drawings of the stage setting & tables) 4-page review & observation of the 1993 Hooker performance - written by Gene Matsuura, in the "The Castle Keep Magazine" (Vol. 2, #7).

There is mention of the decks submitted by Jay Marshall & Larry Jennings. Upon examination of the decks afterwards...

"Both Jay's and Larry's decks were examined. In the middle of one end of each of these decks was a light line, like a scratch, across the deck at right angles to the cards. There were no other marks on the deck." (a drawing shows a deck of cards with tiny horizontal scratch marks running down the middle of one end of a deck).

No theories are provided in this article, just simply a detailed step-by-step review of each of the Hooker card effects from 1993.

and the mystery continues...

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » November 20th, 2007, 11:30 am

Dean Dill's deck came back with same kind of scratch mark across bottom edge of deck.
Stay tooned.

Brandon Hall

Postby Brandon Hall » November 20th, 2007, 2:55 pm

The Secret Assistant? Irma
"Hope I Die Before I Get Old"
P. Townshend

Return to “Buzz”