Asher's Latest Notes

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Raj Madhok

Asher's Latest Notes

Postby Raj Madhok » November 23rd, 2001, 5:52 pm

I'm awaiting my copy of Lee Asher's latest notes ("Hand Jobs"). Any comments from those who've seen the lecture or read the notes?

Thanks,
Raj Madhok

Re: Asher's Latest Notes

Postby Guest » November 23rd, 2001, 7:11 pm

Raj, Lee's notes are very good... make sure you check out his "losing control" he nailed me with it. also the trick "not impressive" is amazing as well, it uses his "pulp friction" control from his earlier notes.

-J

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Postby Matthew Field » November 24th, 2001, 7:58 am

Lee Asher is one impressive dude. Losing Control is yet another clever move from Lee. I've attended two of his lectures in the last 6 months (the last at Magic On Manhattan) and I'd go again if I got the chance. Lee is very "hands on" and wants to make sure everyone understands what he teaches.

Matt Field

Raj Madhok

Postby Raj Madhok » December 2nd, 2001, 7:51 pm

OK, gang...Just got the latest Lee Asher pamphlet ("Hand Jobs") and recommend it highly. His "Losing Control" control is worth the admission price. I'm sure it's going to get more buzz once word gets out. Get 'em or be fooled by it. On second thought, forget I mentioned it.

Postby Guest » December 10th, 2001, 4:44 pm

Thanks for caring about my 'stuff'. I am on tour in Europe at the moment but you can still make and get an order. Here is the address you can send a check, money order or cash to...(I also take Paypal)

Lee Asher
Attn: Mark
5719 Nw 79 Way
Parkland, Fl 33067
USA

The notes are $12.00 plus $3.00 for shipping.

Thanks for taking interest.

Cheers,
Lee Asher

ps. I have other notes also...just ask.

Return to “Buzz”