Who in the blue hell is Charlie Brooks?

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Andy Hurst

Who in the blue hell is Charlie Brooks?

Postby Andy Hurst » September 3rd, 2004, 7:00 pm

I got a nice email today. Some guy ranting about some post I made on Genii years ago.

The guy uses the email address ***************** but he signs his emails Charlie Brooks.

Here is the (edited) version of what he emailed me.

EDITED by RK

Seems to me that all the time this guys spent licking Harrys butt has made his mouth foul. But does anyone know who the heck Charles Brooks is? I've never heard of him.

Andy.
http://www.foocan.com

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Who in the blue hell is Charlie Brooks?

Postby Richard Kaufman » September 3rd, 2004, 7:45 pm

Andy: two things.
1) Do not publish someone's e-mail address without his permission.
2) Do not publish private e-mail on a public forum without the permission of the writer.
Thanks.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Andy Hurst

Re: Who in the blue hell is Charlie Brooks?

Postby Andy Hurst » September 4th, 2004, 4:14 am

OK, sorry Richard. Point taken. Maybe I can put it all another way...

I'd still like to know who this guy is. So since I can't post his email address, maybe I can put it another way...

He uses an email address that is made to look like he is Harry Lorayne. He obviously isn't and signed the last email Charles Brooks. The email he sent was basically a string of bad language ranting about a post I made on Genii years ago.

Does anyone know who Charles Brooks is? I replied to his email but he's not replying back.

The first emails he sent some time ago he actually claimed he WAS Harry Lorayne, but it was obvious that he wasn't so I ignored them.

Has anyone else had email apparently from Mr Lorayne using an earthlink email account?

Best wishes,

Andy.

P.S. A copy of the blokes email is at www.foocan.com

Return to “Buzz”