Tom Ladshaw

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Tom Ladshaw

Postby Guest » October 2nd, 2006, 12:50 pm

Does anyone have contact info for Tom Ladshaw. One of his tricks is being ripped off, and he needs to know about it.

Tommy Brown

Re: Tom Ladshaw

Postby Tommy Brown » October 2nd, 2006, 1:03 pm

Tommy

Postby Guest » October 2nd, 2006, 2:40 pm

Thanks! Paul Green sent me his e-mail address, and I have sent him the info about the knockoff of his "Sleeping Pill."

Tom Ladshaw

Postby Tom Ladshaw » October 3rd, 2006, 10:26 am

Bill....

Thanks for advising me. I've seen this blatant knock-off of my "Sleeping Pill" trick several times. Bottom-feeders. What can you do? The reason I took it off the market was that I could no longer obtain the correct pill pens. The lowlifes selling this didn't let the lack of proper materials bother them, however...they're selling an inferior version of my trick. Their cheap knock-off isn't examinable, as my original was. And believe me, after you make the pill do its stuff...anyone watching WANTS to examine it. With this piece of embarrassing crapola, you can't let them...and thus you're wasting your hard-earned cash when you buy one. Caveat emptor!

Tom Ladshaw

Postby Guest » October 3rd, 2006, 11:15 pm

I bought one of the originals from Tom at a magic auction in Austin several years ago. This one was sent as a free gift with a set of really crappy Trickmaster cups that I purchased on eBay. The seller told me he was giving these away because they weren't worth selling.

As far as I can tell, they are being manufactured in Mexico or South America.

Return to “Buzz”