TO THE MODERATOR

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Larry Horayne

TO THE MODERATOR

Postby Larry Horayne » October 5th, 2003, 9:00 am

Don't know who the moderator of this section is, but I have three important words for you -- KISS MY ASS

Pete McCabe

Re: TO THE MODERATOR

Postby Pete McCabe » October 5th, 2003, 9:18 am

Nice talk for a ventriloquist.

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » October 5th, 2003, 9:33 am

Sandy, you still haven't answered my question, "What did you bad mouth me about to Mark Stevens?" :whack:
Stay tooned.

Michael Jay

Postby Michael Jay » October 5th, 2003, 9:34 am

Nice talk for a ventriloquist.
Well, Pete, in all honesty, the first and last words of that sentence are pretty easy for a ventriloquist. It's the middle one that takes a bit of practice!

Seriously though, what brought this on? Was that really necessary? This is an excellent set of forums, why sully it with such tripe?

Mike.

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » October 5th, 2003, 10:00 am

Yes, Sandy, what is your problem? And may I ask that you please email me and/or Jon with your specific issue(s) and copy Richard Kaufman (note that I will be away from the PC this afternoon, but back this evening so you may not get an answer from me until late this evening). I have not deleted or edited anything of yours, so I have no idea what you are upset about.

Just so you know, we are not "assigned" forums (the only exception being my "Book of the Month" forum).

Dustin

Larry Horayne

Postby Larry Horayne » October 5th, 2003, 10:18 am

ASK YOUR CENSOR CRAZED MODERATOR TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU -- HE IS DEFINITELY NOT FAIR AND BALANCED.

TO PETE, THE INFAMOUS NAME DROPPER -- I GUESS THAT SAYS IT ALL.

LAST, BUT NOT LEAST -- MAGICIANS I HAVE MET AT MAGIC CLUBS, LIKE A LOT OF YOU -- FILLED WITH UNEARNED, AND UNDESERVED EGOS.

Robert Allen

Postby Robert Allen » October 5th, 2003, 10:34 am

Heh heh, hence why I don't generally go to magic clubs. I can sit at home and be bitter all by myself ;)

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » October 5th, 2003, 10:44 am

I don't expect Richard or Jon to ever have to explain themselves to me. I expect that if they edited or deleted one of your posts, they had good reason. The fact that you disagree with that decision isn't surprising at all. Sandy, if you don't like how things are done here, you are free to leave.

I'm locking this thread, so if you feel another unnecessary rant coming on, email me/us - or control yourself and get over it.

Dustin
(AMA member, but no other magic clubs: No "magic ego" because he knows he sucks.)

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 5th, 2003, 12:17 pm

I have been the one deleting Mr.Singer's uncalled-for postings recently. His verbal abuse in this thread has left me no choice but to delete him from the Genii Forum.
And now back to our regularly scheduled discussions ...
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Buzz”