Todd Robbins Dark Deceptions and More

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Todd Robbins

Todd Robbins Dark Deceptions and More

Postby Todd Robbins » September 13th, 2005, 9:29 pm

I want to let everyone know that I will be doing a couple of things that might interest you. If you missed my NY International Fringe Festival show, or want to see it again, or just want to pass the word along about it, then you should know that I have two performances of Dark Deceptions: The Seance Experience coming up this Friday and Saturday night (9/16 & 9/17) at 10:30pm at the West End Theatre.

The performances are part of the Six Figures Theatre Company's Artist of Tomorrow Festival(www.sixfigures.com). Since I am more an Artist of Yesterday, I have been asked to be a special guest in this festival of new works. The West End Theatre is located in Manhattan at 263 West 86th Street. Tickets, priced at $15 per performance, are available by calling (212) 868-4444 or by visiting www.smarttix.com. I have a bunch of new projects coming up and these might be the last performances of the show for the foreseeable future. I hope to see you there.

Also, Sunday September 18th I will be doing a talk as part of the Ask the Experts series at the Coney Island Museum (1209 Surf Ave at 12th St., Coney Island). It will be a talk on one of my heros, the legendary Al Flosso. Al was one of the great characters in the history of magic and I will try to give the audience at the talk a sense of what a special person he was. The talk will at 5pm and it FREE. It should be fun.

See you down the road,
Todd Robbins
coneyislandtodd@aol.com

Carl Mercurio

Re: Todd Robbins Dark Deceptions and More

Postby Carl Mercurio » September 14th, 2005, 11:41 am

As I said in a prior post, Todd's Dark Deceptions is just great, very entertaining and a ton of fun. Don't miss it. Carl

Tony Razzano

Re: Todd Robbins Dark Deceptions and More

Postby Tony Razzano » September 15th, 2005, 7:57 am

Ihad the pleasure of seeing Todd's seance at the Fringe Festival. Don't miss it! It is a fine, fine show and great fun.
Best regards,
Tony Razzano

Return to “Buzz”