"HOUDINI" Headlines today's NY Post!!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

"HOUDINI" Headlines today's NY Post!!

Postby Guest » October 12th, 2002, 3:26 pm

Unfortunately it's describing one of the biggest sniper cowards in history. Today's NY Post (October 12,2002) has HOUDINI as it's headline... describing the sudden disappearance of the elusive sniper. I picked up a few extra copies of today's paper, check under "For sale" section of Genii Forum for price and contact info... I'm going up to Tannen's convention, will post the papers for sale during the week.

Re: "HOUDINI" Headlines today's NY Post!!

Postby Guest » October 13th, 2002, 5:20 pm

Some one would actually pay above the cost of the paper because the word 'Houdini' appears? Wouldn't it be appropriate to put a chalk mark on the back of their suit at time of purchase?
Steve V

Postby Guest » October 13th, 2002, 6:36 pm

Steve, there are collectors of anything, and everything out there. I bought twenty extra copies, so that I could help some collectors with just this type of thing. One of my best friends is Larry Weeks. This guy would collect everything, and by the dozens. His collection today is priceless. God knows I have been wrong with many of my weird collections. ( I scraped Tornado of Fire posters from the walls of NYC to the tune of hours and hours, just to have them... if somebody is willing to buy them). If you ever went to Houdini's grave on, or near Halloween, you will meet people,(not just magicians), but people from all walks of life. The ability to communicate with the dead crosses all levels of consciousness.
---Besides I am out of work, and need the cash.

Postby Guest » October 13th, 2002, 9:31 pm

More power to ya then! Good luck finding work, the economy will turn right again.
Steve V

Return to “Buzz”