Congratulations to the Close's

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
erdnasephile

Congratulations to the Close's

Postby erdnasephile » November 25th, 2017, 7:58 pm

Appearing in my mailbox today: the last issue in Michael and Lisa's 9 year odyssey at the helm of M-U-M.--and a fine send off it is.

Throughout their run, I've been impressed with the professionalism, creativity, timeliness, inside-Baseball facts/tips/perspectives, heart, and most of all...the intelligence of the publication. From Day One, it became clear that everything from the articles to the tricks, were being offered by people who had actually done or were doing the work. Here were effects and concepts I could really use, laid out in an attractive, yet functional, manner. Opinions expressed were strongly informed, and there was no crazy pontificating from know-nothings allowed. This was a magazine I was happy to read each month, and the issues have earned a permanent space on my shelf for further reading and study.

I'd like to offer my sincerest congratulations to the Close's for one great ride, and I look forward to their future endeavors!

Bravo!

Bob Farmer

Re: Congratulations to the Close's

Postby Bob Farmer » November 26th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Double ditto bravo.

lybrary

Re: Congratulations to the Close's

Postby lybrary » November 27th, 2017, 7:40 pm

When Michael took over MUM as editor in chief the magazine dramatically improved. Best of luck for his new projects.
Lybrary.com Magic & Gambling
preserving magic one book at a time

Return to “Buzz”