Luís de Matos // IMPOSSÍVEL

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Mahdi Gilbert

Luís de Matos // IMPOSSÍVEL

Postby Mahdi Gilbert » October 12th, 2017, 5:22 pm

Dynamo & Patrícia Mamona witness real magic first hand! Mahdi The Magician shows proves to the world that Nothing is Impossible on Episode 2 of Luís de Matos - Impossível

I've been performing this piece of magic for one decade as a tribute to Rene Lavand. Hope you enjoy this new ending, inspired by a conversation I had with David Blaine after he came to one of my shows earlier this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx7jgsXZsoQ

performer

Re: Luís de Matos // IMPOSSÍVEL

Postby performer » October 13th, 2017, 3:13 am

I shouldn't bother Mahdi. You won't get a response from this boring bunch. They are far too busy trying to figure out who Erdnase was. Still, here is another video of you. This should scare them off altogether. Pity. I think they could learn something from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYiairhhoI

JustinM
Favorite Magician: Mike and 40.... The rest are dead!

Postby JustinM » October 13th, 2017, 6:44 am

Not too fast Mr. Mark.... I just watched the video. great work Mahdi. There are definitely more than a few things to be taken away from this performance...

Thanks for sharing Mahdi!

Justin

Mahdi Gilbert

Postby Mahdi Gilbert » October 13th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Thanks Justin!

Anyone else have comments or advice? Also, what do you think about the series being presented live on television and the acts so far?

Please share the video as it helps Luis de Matos get his show out to Western audiences and magicians.

Richard Hatch

Postby Richard Hatch » October 14th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Mahdi, that was just great and what a wonderful showcase for magic. Wish we had something like this over here (I enjoy Penn & Teller's FOOL US, but this format seems much better for presenting magic artistically, rather than in a reality TV style competition). Congratulations to you, and to Luis de Matos and his team for putting this series together.

Mahdi Gilbert

Postby Mahdi Gilbert » October 18th, 2017, 2:06 pm

Thanks Richard!

I would love to see the format done today. Perhaps some big-name magician in the US will do it one day just like Doug Henning did in his day.

Return to “Buzz”