The First Michael Vincent/Darwin Ortiz Workshop Ever

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
fkaps1

The First Michael Vincent/Darwin Ortiz Workshop Ever

Postby fkaps1 » October 5th, 2017, 3:58 pm

On Nov. 19th, 2017, Michael Vincent and his mentor Darwin Ortiz will present their first ever combined workshop. It begins at 11:00 am and ends at 6:00 pm. The venue is the very intimate magic theater at my home near King of Prussia, PA. Seating is limited to 33 attendees and the event is already over 1/3rd sold. There are specific topics to be covered including The Travelers plot, shuffle work and memorized stack work. Otherwise, the material covered will be decided by the attendees. Questions can be formulated now to present to these two masters for their thoughts and comments at the event. You can request specific information on their own work or on anything magical. Best of all, there will be an opportunity to perform an effect for their critique and input. What an amazing opportunity to be coached by two acknowledged masters of close-up magic! This promises to be an incredible event and is the only time this is scheduled to take place. The price is a very low $125.00 and includes lunch. Please e-mail me at fkaps@aol.com for more information and reservations. I will reply as quickly as possible to let you know if you reserved in time. If so, payment is due in full within one week to hold the seat.

Marc DeSouza

Christopher1979
Favorite Magician: Ricky Jay, Dai Vernon, Darwin Ortiz, Ed Marlo

Re: The First Michael Vincent/Darwin Ortiz Workshop Ever

Postby Christopher1979 » October 6th, 2017, 9:45 pm

Do you know if these work shops will be elsewhere also? I am based in AZ and just wondered.... Many thanks!
Auctions & Consignment for Historic Memorabilia and Collectibles
https://www.britannicauctions.com/magic-collectibles/

Randy Naviaux

Postby Randy Naviaux » October 21st, 2017, 10:49 pm

I second that question!

fkaps1

Postby fkaps1 » October 23rd, 2017, 4:40 pm

They are not planning any other workshops at this point. This is an exclusive that will only be given at our place at this point.

BTW, the event is already over half sold out with a maximum of 33 seats available. E-mail me at fkaps@aol.com if you ware interested in attending.

Marc

Return to “Buzz”