The Blue Crown - Help contact

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
wildmagic

The Blue Crown - Help contact

Postby wildmagic » July 29th, 2017, 2:03 pm

Does anyone else have a problem contacting Blue Crown? I have sent messages to them without any response. They have a "contact us" link, when you purchase from them, but it is ineffective.
I am trying to retrieve previous purchases as their website does not give links to these purchases.
Any help would be appreciated.

Gary

Tom Gilbert

Re: The Blue Crown - Help contact

Postby Tom Gilbert » July 29th, 2017, 2:21 pm

Seems to be a lot of complaints on a number of forums about this company.

Bibliophage

Postby Bibliophage » August 4th, 2017, 9:27 pm

I just purchased their new marked decks and they arrived no problem.

wildmagic

Postby wildmagic » August 5th, 2017, 4:45 pm

Bibliophage,

It's not receiving an item from them, it is contacting them. You should have received an email from them on your purchases. At the bottom of that email it says to contact them if you have a problem. Try it and you will discover it is useless. You will not receive a response.

I had a PM with an email to one of the magicians, whose products are sold on the site. I emailed him and received a response. He said to send him my order numbers and he will see I get the links to my downloads. That was last Sunday, the 30th, and nothing yet.

Gary

wildmagic

Postby wildmagic » August 19th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Three weeks ago I emailed the contact I received through a PM. The magician replied instantly that sending him my order numbers he would see to it that I receive the links to my purchases.
After waiting two weeks I sent him a reminder, but still nothing.
It is Blue Crown, but wondering if I should post the magician's name here to make others aware of the company and magician, whose product is being sold n this site.
What are your thoughts?

Gary

supremefiction

Re: RE: Re: The Blue Crown - Help contact

Postby supremefiction » August 21st, 2017, 8:39 am

wildmagic wrote:Three weeks ago I emailed the contact I received through a PM. The magician replied instantly that sending him my order numbers he would see to it that I receive the links to my purchases.
It is Blue Crown, but wondering if I should post the magician's name here to make others aware of the company and magician, whose product is being sold n this site.
What are your thoughts?

Gary
I have had many problems and will no longer patronize.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Nooner

Postby Nooner » August 23rd, 2017, 7:23 pm

My story is the same. I recently ordered some decks and was promptly sent a tracking number. When the package didn't move for days (was stuck at "post office is waiting to receive package"...or something like that), I tried repeatedly to contact their support with no replies. After more days passed I finally got a message that my decks would be here soon and then the tracking reflected that the package was finally given to the post office. I had ordered numerous times from this vendor in the past with no problems until this recent event. I will not be ordering from them again. Their customer service was almost nonexistent.

Anthony Vinson

Postby Anthony Vinson » August 24th, 2017, 6:15 am

wildmagic wrote:Three weeks ago I emailed the contact I received through a PM. The magician replied instantly that sending him my order numbers he would see to it that I receive the links to my purchases.
What are your thoughts?

Gary

I don't know that it is wise to besmirch someone's reputation without all the facts. Perhaps the magician in question is every bit as frustrated as you. That does not excuse him (or her?!) not responding to your inquiries, but there's a difference between reticence and rip-off, right?

Question: Is it too late to request a back charge from your credit card company? That might be the best solution. The best place to hit any business is in the bankbook.

Best of luck!

performer

Postby performer » August 24th, 2017, 7:23 am

They must know about this thread by now. Why don't they respond on here? The worst thing you can do in these kind of situations is say nothing. Customers will put up with a lot but one thing makes them more agitated than anything and that is silence. Even if you explain there has been a screw up or admit inefficiency it is better than silence. The customer still won't like it but they will suffer it better than complete silence.

Tom Gilbert

Postby Tom Gilbert » August 24th, 2017, 7:28 am

They've been complained about on other forums for quite a while now. I'm sure if they wanted to make good they probably would of by now.

glennwatson

Postby glennwatson » September 6th, 2017, 3:32 am

I tried to contact them about a logon problem.Several e mails sent .I never got a reply.I will not order anything from them again.As has been said zero customer service.

glennwatson

Postby glennwatson » September 6th, 2017, 3:37 am

In the game of thrones the blue crown would be Cersei Lannister.

wildmagic

Postby wildmagic » September 18th, 2017, 8:15 pm

I started this topic July 29th. I received a PM with an email to the magician, who has items being sold on the site. I had hopes high as I received a response from him that same day. I sent him my order numbers as requested. I never heard back from him or Blue Crown.
I have sent two more emails without any response. Sad to say what others have said is true about Blue Crown Magic's customer service. I will not purchase from them again, but I'm sure others will not seeing this thread or the one at the Magic Cafe until they need to contact them with a concern or problem. Thank you to all that have responded.

Gary

performer

Postby performer » September 18th, 2017, 10:40 pm

I am astonished at how many people sell magic merchandise online end up not sending the goods. It is incredible how frequent it is. And it is nothing new either. Even before the internet there were very established names in magic selling their material by mail order and not sending the goods.

It is rarely intentional. Just a sign of someone getting in a mess and not filling the orders. And then compounding the mess by retreating into silence. Magicians are just not good businessmen sometimes.

shrink

Postby shrink » September 20th, 2017, 2:00 am

I purchased an item from Blue Crown at the last Genii Convention. They never answered my questions I wrote them weekly for a month. I gave up inquiring.

performer

Postby performer » September 20th, 2017, 6:15 am

What the hell is wrong with them? They are going to go out of business very soon if they carry on like that. If and probably when they do I would advise them to start up under another name and get it right the next time.

performer

Postby performer » September 20th, 2017, 10:01 am

I see they have a facebook page where various people are complaining but there are also people giving advice on computer matters to get things to work. It might be worth those of you who have issues to give that place a visit. Perhaps you can even send them a facebook message.

Aha! I have an idea! I love causing trouble and mayhem so I shall leave a message on there that the matter is under discussion here and it would be bad business for them to let it continue. That should bring someone over here quickly enough to explain themselves!

wildmagic

Postby wildmagic » September 21st, 2017, 2:37 am

I have tried all those avenues on Facebook with messaging them, but still no reply. I even mentioned bringing up the issue on forums if I didn't receive a response, nothing. So maybe at the next Genii Convention someone could bring it up to them, but I doubt anything would come of it, just lip service.

Return to “Buzz”