Coming Up July 28th on Masters of Illusion on The CW

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Steve Moyer

Coming Up July 28th on Masters of Illusion on The CW

Postby Steve Moyer » July 25th, 2017, 7:31 pm

Dancing Broomstick, Fast Coins and One Giant Buzz Saw is the first 30-minute episode airing on Masters of Illusion, Hosted by Dean Cain, on The CW on Friday, July 28, 2017 at 8:00 p.m./7:00 p.m. Central, followed by a second 30-minute episode, an Encore Presentation of Manipulation, Transformation And Two, at 8:30 p.m./7:30 p.m. Central. Here is a link I hope you will consider using to give your followers a Sneak Peak of what to expect on this week’s show. Please tune in!

To view performance highlights of the July 28th show, please visit:
WEB VERSION:
FULL PRORES VERSION (downloadable): https://vimeo.com/user4830612/review/22 ... cf7adc92e6

“MASTERS OF ILLUSION” — (8:00-8:30 p.m. ET)
“Dancing Broomstick, Fast Coins and One Giant Buzz Saw” (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
GUESS WHAT’S IN THE BOX — Hosted by Dean Cain, “MASTERS OF ILLUSION” features amazing magic performed by cutting-edge illusionists, escape artists and performers displaying skills ranging from perplexing interactive mind magic to hilarious comedy routines — all in front of a studio audience. Magicians featured in this episode include: Billy Kidd (What’s in the Box?), Xavier Mortimer (Broomstick Gone Wild), Jarrett & Raja (Magic Concerto), Nathan Burton (Cell Phone Mind Reader), Chris Korn (Split Level Separation) and Greg Gleason (Buzzsaw Nightmare). (#407). Original airdate 7/28/2017.

“MASTERS OF ILLUSION” — (8:30-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Manipulation, Transformation and Two” (TV-PG) (HDTV)
Magicians featured in this episode include: Barry and Stuart (Cowboy Impalement), Eric Jones (Card Memory Manipulation), Murray SawChuck (Egg), Jonathan Pendragon (Zen Archer), Chris Randall (Wine Glasses to Aces), and Neil Croswell (Dove Act) (#403). (Encore Performance)

Jonathan Pendragon

Re: Coming Up July 28th on Masters of Illusion on The CW

Postby Jonathan Pendragon » July 27th, 2017, 8:32 pm

I am on TV on my 64th birthday. The Poet-Wizard abides :D.

Jonathan Pendragon

Postby Jonathan Pendragon » July 27th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Will you still need me, will you still feed me.......

Russ
Favorite Magician: Those that know the art well

Postby Russ » July 28th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Jonathan,
64 ? Really? You look great! Happy b day! I will always remember how Nice you were to this magician years ago at the magicial empire In vegas after your Show by taking my love With multiple sclerosis around In her Wheelchair And spending tíme With her while I Hungr out In your stage room With Charlotte And that pretty dog. Hell, you even asked me For input on that Show. Who does that?? ... A true Professional And truly a Nice man! Nancy And I hold that moment to this day. Happy birthday And thank you for the magic to this day.

Russ Polizzi
Russ Polizzi

Return to “Buzz”