New Chicago Magic Lecture by Tom Dobrowolski May 22 Chicago Area

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Tom Dobrowolski

New Chicago Magic Lecture by Tom Dobrowolski May 22 Chicago Area

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » May 2nd, 2017, 5:40 pm

Put it on your calendar!!

The ALL NEW Tom Dobrowolski Chicago Magic Lecture premieres May 22 at 7:00 PM for the Conjurors Corner Magic Club.

Meeting place Mr. Beef and Pizza 1796 S. Elmhurst Road
Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Come on out for the premiere of my all new lecture and see and learn some great new Chicago style magic! In addition to my new material the lecture has contributions from these wonderful magicians and my friends John Carey (3 tricks!), Patrick Flanagan , Ron Bauer (Mahalo Tom Gaddis) , Eric Rose,John Bannon, Jeremiah Zuo, Matthew G. Miller, Curtis Kam, Shannon Clark, Mike Donoghue, Shawn Mullins and Steve Friedberg ! Over 15 new tricks! As in all my previous lectures this is chock full of material you will learn and use!

Hope to see you there!!

Tom Dobrowolski

Re: New Chicago Magic Lecture by Tom Dobrowolski May 22 Chicago Area

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » May 4th, 2017, 9:45 am

The notes will be available May 23. Here's some additional info.:

Come on out for the premiere of my 6th and all new lecture for Conjurors Corner:

“The Chicago Revolutionary Trick Talk Yearbook!” *

You’ll see and learn some great new Chicago style magic! What is Chicago Style Magic? Why not come on out to see and experience it in person!

In addition to some of my new material the lecture has contributions from these talented magicians and friends John Carey (3 tricks!), Patrick Flanagan , Ron Bauer (Mahalo Tom Gaddis) , Rose, John Bannon, Jeremiah Zuo, Mark Mason, Matthew G. Miller, Curtis Kam, Shannon Clark, Mike Donoghue, Shawn Mullins and Steve Friedberg ! There are 17 new tricks in the notes (sorry not enough time for all of them to be performed at the lecture) and I’ll tell some fun Chicago Magic stories! There is magic with cards and flash paper and cards and flowers and cards and Chap Stick and cards! As in all my previous lectures this one is chock full of fun fooling magic you will learn and use!

The notes include Ron Bauer’s excellent presentation for the Brainwave Deck, Pat Flanagan’s “For You My Dear” a lovely walk around production of a memorable keepsake , 3 yes that’s 3 new unpublished card miracles from one of today’s most prolific and creative card men and my great friend John Carey, Eric Rose’s “Chap Schtick” some fun impromptu magic with a Chap Stick tube that can be borrowed, John Bannon’s great “Drop Target Aces” , Matthew Miller’s fun version of a classic opener “52nd Street Chicago”, Shawn Mullins “A Card Vanish” a very cool lost and found selected card trick with a surprising magical kicker, Curtis Kam’s entertaining multiple selection routine where the SPECTATORS find their own cards, Mike Donoghue’s original approach for a multiple selection routine he’s kept to himself until now, Jeremiah Zuo’s fun visual color separation with 8 cards and his 2 selections found in the Chicago Style routine, Steve Freiburg’s great routine “Twain” which combines thoughts from my “ Big 4 Poker” and John Bannon’s currently unpublished version of “Big 4 Poker” to create a great commercial trick and finally Shannon Clark’s amazing “Double Thought”. From his description “When it comes to impact in the mind of any audience, this trick will hang in there with just about anything. Two thought of cards (with no questions) turning face-up in the spectator’s hands (or on the table) which is strong enough, but when you show them the kicker there is a total melt-down in the minds of the spectators. No one anticipates the kicker ending.”

Now that’s a LOT of great Chicago Style magic!

Hope to see you there!!!!

*Title explained at the lecture

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » May 14th, 2017, 6:33 pm

Remember the new lecture premieres a week from tomorrow!

Details here or above. Thanks!

http://www.conjurorsclub.com

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » May 20th, 2017, 10:48 am

Remember it's this coming Monday!

Curtis Kam

Postby Curtis Kam » May 20th, 2017, 2:42 pm

The title needs no explanation. This lecture is a "Deep Dish".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Buzz”