Spoiler Alert!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Spoiler Alert!

Postby Richard Kaufman » April 24th, 2017, 9:11 pm

Working on Ryan Matney's book Spoiler Alert! almost every day. I believe Mrs. Kaufman will start layout next week.
About 50 tricks. Good stuff!
Coming soon ...
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

performer

Re: Spoiler Alert!

Postby performer » April 24th, 2017, 9:15 pm

I didn't know about this book. Ryan has my congratulations.
He just told me a few days ago he wants to become a svengali pitchman. May God have mercy on his soul.......................

Ian Kendall

Postby Ian Kendall » April 25th, 2017, 6:14 am

I think people are going to have fun with this one. Looking forward to seeing the finished book :)

Ryan Matney

Postby Ryan Matney » April 28th, 2017, 5:12 pm

performer wrote:I didn't know about this book. Ryan has my congratulations.
He just told me a few days ago he wants to become a svengali pitchman. May God have mercy on his soul.......................

I've pitched on and off for the last ten years different items and even sold the Svengali deck but never done a full proper pitch with it. I thought I'd give it a try. What's the worst that could happen ....

I'm really proud of Spoiler Alert! and can't wait for you all to see it. All easy and practical card magic for real people.
Get the Dirty Work - Available now at http://www.ryanmatneymagic.com

performer

Postby performer » April 28th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Ryan Matney wrote:
performer wrote:I didn't know about this book. Ryan has my congratulations.

I've pitched on and off for the last ten years different items and even sold the Svengali deck but never done a full proper pitch with it. I thought I'd give it a try. What's the worst that could happen ....

I'm really proud of Spoiler Alert! and can't wait for you all to see it. All easy and practical card magic for real people.

The worst that can happen did you say? That is easy. You could end up a miserable old bastard like me. Or even worse an even more miserable old bastard like Don Driver! Nature of the business I am afraid.

That reminds me. There is supposed to be a feature about the svengali deck in the Genii. I haven't seen sight nor sound of it.

Return to “Buzz”