351: Wild, Wild Fielding West

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Scott Wells

351: Wild, Wild Fielding West

Postby Scott Wells » April 6th, 2017, 2:18 pm

Congratulations to Fielding West, recipient of the AMA "Performing Fellowship" at this year's award banquet. This week's podcast with Fielding was withheld until after the banquet since there were some details he "slipped" and told us during our chat that were probably not supposed to be leaked before the proper time. Well, it's all public now and so is this week's podcast with Fielding West.

This "longer-than-usual" podcast was recorded in Fielding's home during cocktail time, so it went on a little long. But the stories he shared and the insight into performances and the laughs we shared were golden. I know you will listen, learn and laugh at this one. It will probably go down as one of my favorite podcasts. Speaking of the "deep" archive of podcasts, this is #351 which kicks off my next 350 podcasts. :) Thanks for sticking with me for the past episodes and also thanks for staying on board for what's to come. As a sneak preview, watch for my daily updates from Obie's 4F convention coming at the end of this month.

But for this week, you can watch a video tour of Fielding's home and awards, see some photos (including one of his recent "Performing Fellowship"), read the blog, enter the contest, listen to the podcast online and download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/sco ... lding-west

Be sure to visit the blog to enter this week's contest. Thanks to H&R Magic Books, we are offering two copies of volumes 2, 3, 4, and 5 from "Nick Trost's Subtle Card Creations" over the next few weeks leading up to the release of volume #6 which will be released during Obie's 4F Convention then offered as a contest prize on a future podcast.

This week we welcome our newest members of the Friends of The Magic Word: Phil Ackerly, Geno Munari, and Jonathan Hsu. Thank you, gentlemen, for your financial support to help keep The Magic Word Podcast online every week. Your support inspires me and helps pay the podcast bills!
Visit The Magic Word at http://themagicwordpodcast.com/

Return to “Buzz”