Masters of Illusion on The CW, July 15, 2016

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Steve Moyer

Masters of Illusion on The CW, July 15, 2016

Postby Steve Moyer » July 11th, 2016, 6:59 pm

Please tune into The CW this Friday night, July 15th to watch MASTERS OF ILLUSION. Here's who will be on the show this week:

“MASTERS OF ILLUSION” — (8:00-8:30 p.m. ET)
“Altered States, Great Escapes, And The Return Of The Mask” (TV-PG) (HDTV)
CHALLENGING REALITY – Hosted by Dean Cain, MASTERS OF ILLUSION features amazing magic performed by cutting-edge illusionists, escape artists and performers displaying skills ranging from perplexing interactive mind magic to hilarious comedy routines — all in front of a studio audience. Magicians featured in this episode include Murray SawChuck, Michael Grandinetti, Greg Gleason, The Shocker and Sittah (#308). Original airdate 7/15/16.

“MASTERS OF ILLUSION” — (8:30-9:00 p.m. ET)
“DEADLY DESIRES AND NON-SENSORY SENSIBILITIES” (TV-PG) (HDTV)
A PRESSURE COOKER FOR YOUR MIND — Hosted by Dean Cain, MASTERS OF ILLUSION features amazing magic performed by cutting-edge illusionists, escape artists and performers displaying skills ranging from perplexing interactive mind magic to hilarious comedy routines — all in front of a studio audience. Magicians featured in this episode include Greg Frewin, Michael Turco, Mike Caveney, Angela Funovits and Barry and Stuart (#210). Encore Presentation.

This week in New York, Sacramento, Harrisburg, Wilkes-Barre and Dayton, MASTERS OF ILLUSION will be preempted due to Major League Baseball. Please check local listings for alternative airtimes and dates.

Jonathan Pendragon

Re: Masters of Illusion on The CW, July 15, 2016

Postby Jonathan Pendragon » July 16th, 2016, 6:32 am

Apparently, as well as me on the first show of the 15th. I did "Bump" in the closing position where the schedule said Sitah. Sitah wasn't on the show so I assume some kind of scheduling switch was made.

Jonathan Pendragon

Re: Masters of Illusion on The CW, July 15, 2016

Postby Jonathan Pendragon » July 16th, 2016, 6:33 am

Apparently, as well as me on the first show of the 15th. I did "Bump" in the closing position where the schedule said Sitah. Sitah wasn't on the show so I assume some kind of scheduling switch was made.

Return to “Buzz”