Big Four Poker Review Jan. 2016 Genii

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Tom Dobrowolski

Big Four Poker Review Jan. 2016 Genii

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » December 21st, 2015, 11:59 am

I was pleased and surprised to see a review for "Big Four Poker" in the January issue of Genii. My 2 favorite lines from the review are:

"The routine has it's comedy built in and I suspect a more humorous performer could get even more out of it." (Ouch! :D )

and

"Like the ridiculous hand the house gets, this is a winner."

I have to say I agree with both of those statements! I truly appreciate the review. Thanks Dustin and glad you liked it.

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Re: Big Four Poker Review Jan. 2016 Genii

Postby Dustin Stinett » December 21st, 2015, 6:48 pm

Tom Dobrowolski wrote:"The routine has it's comedy built in and I suspect a more humorous performer could get even more out of it." (Ouch! :D )

Oops. That came out wrong. What I meant to imply is that the built in humor could be made better ... oh heck, I can't wiggle out of this one no matter what! Thanks for the kind words and the great routine!
Dustin

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » January 6th, 2016, 9:47 am

A nice 10 out of 10 star review from Singapore!

http://ningthing.com/review-big-four-po ... ind-media/

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » January 10th, 2016, 10:36 pm

My favorite line so far from any review so far of "Big Four Poker" has to be from the review linked to below.

"Tom Dobrowolski’s Big Four Poker keeps you smiling all the way until the hilarious ending where you will fall out of your chair because you laugh so much!"

I bet a more humorous performer could not only get them to fall out of their chairs but roll around the ground in fits of laughter right Dustin! :lol:

http://ningthing.com/review-big-four-po ... ind-media/

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » February 21st, 2016, 8:44 pm

A new review of "Big Four Poker" on My Lovely Assistant http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/reviews/view/5082

Remember if you order from me or Big Blind Media you get an ebook with additional ideas and routines from Curtis Kam, Stephen Hobbs and Jack Carpenter absolutely free! Here's a quote from the review: " I love this trick and got some very great reactions and smiles from spectators. I highly recommend this trick."

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » October 13th, 2016, 5:10 pm

One year anniversary special! I can't believe it was a year ago "Big Four Poker" was released. To mark the occasion I'll be running a special starting now until Friday October 21. Anyone who orders directly from me the price will be $25.00 shipped in CONUS and $ 35.00 shipped worldwide. You will also receive a copy of an eBook with additional ideas and routines from Stephen Hobbs, Curtis Kam and Jack Carpenter FREE. PayPal the money to me at tdmagic@sbcglobal.net with the comment " B4P Anniversary" and I'll mail it right out! Thanks all for the support and feel free to like and share this anniversary special deal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n_QMHGevyw

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » October 21st, 2016, 10:26 pm

Special will be available through this Sunday October 23. Make sure to order today.

One year anniversary special! I can't believe it was a year ago "Big Four Poker" was released. To mark the occasion I'll be running a special starting now until Friday October 21. Anyone who orders directly from me the price will be $25.00 shipped in CONUS and $ 35.00 shipped worldwide. You will also receive a copy of an eBook with additional ideas and routines from Stephen Hobbs, Curtis Kam and Jack Carpenter FREE. PayPal the money to me at tdmagic@sbcglobal.net with the comment " B4P Anniversary" and I'll mail it right out! Thanks all for the support and feel free to like and share this anniversary special deal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n_QMHGevyw

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » December 2nd, 2016, 11:50 pm

"'Big Four' is fab! Another great party trick from Tom. It's a little bit poker and a whole lot of fun."
- John Bannon

HOLIDAY SPECIAL- Now through Wednesday December 7 you can buy "Big Four Poker" DVD for $ 20.00 including shipping in CONUS. Just PayPal $ 20.00 to me at "tdmagic@sbcglobal.net" with a note "Big 4 Special" and I'll send it out. You will also receive a copy of an eBook with additional ideas and routines from Stephen Hobbs, Curtis Kam and Jack Carpenter for FREE. Thanks and spread the word!! :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNPlXw6dUv0

"You can't go wrong with Tom's, 'Big Four Poker.' Highly commercial and downright 'impossible', this will leave your audience in stitches!"
- Jack Carpenter

“You don’t have to be a poker enthusiast to LOVE Tom’s Poker. The surprise ending knocked me out!”
- Jeff Prace

"Tom's version of the poker deal is the real deal, a superbly constructed routine.”
- David Parr

"Strong hook, loads of fun, and definitely fools em."
- David Kuraya

"Big Four is just like every other poker demo, except the audience does all the shuffling, all the dealing, and when you still end up the winner, everybody laughs."
- Curtis Kam

"I love this routine! A great trick with huge entertainment value!"
- Cameron Francis

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » December 6th, 2016, 10:53 pm

Reminder the special ends tomorrow night Wednesday December 7!

Return to “Buzz”