October Issue of Genii Now Live Online!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

October Issue of Genii Now Live Online!

Postby Richard Kaufman » September 17th, 2015, 10:58 am

If You’re Not Reading Genii,
You’re Not Getting the Whole Story!

On our cover: the winner of first place in Card Magic at both FISM and the IBM Convention, the amazing Shin Lim. Let Jon Racherbaumer take you to his special world this month, only in Genii. We also have numerous videos of Shin Lim performing in our digital edition, including exclusive trick content recorded just for Genii.

My own “Genii Speaks” appears in every issue; this time I write about FISM, MAGIC Live!, and why printed books still matter (with a few recommendations along the way).

We have a video interview with Eric Eswin, a video on Marvin’s iMagic (something really cool on which we’ll have more shortly), audio columns from Max Maven and Jon Racherbaumer, and my own video “More Genii Speaks.”

The printed magazine contains exactly what you want to read about magic: in addition to our article on Shin Lim, we have a review of Penn & Teller on Broadway; The Macabre Magic of the Addams Family; and columns from John Gaughan on the antiquities of magic, Eugene Burger, David Britland, Max Maven, Jonathan Pendragon, the Academy of Magical Arts, Magicana by Andi Gladwin, and an exciting new columnist—one of the finest sleight of hand magicians today, Helder Guimarães.

John Lovick, Danny Orleans, and Joe M. Turner review our books, tricks, and videos.

To stay up to date with the best in the magic world, Genii is your required reading.

Subscribe today at www.geniimagazine.com
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Buzz”