A lecture JAM coming soon!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
magicapplestore

A lecture JAM coming soon!

Postby magicapplestore » August 23rd, 2015, 1:27 am

We are VERY PROUD to present, for the 3rd time, the Lecture Jam!!

This ONE NIGHT event features 3 magic lectures!
Each about 45 minutes long, you'll hear and learn from Legendary Card Magician, Bill Goodwin. You'll also have the chance to buy his ALL NEW 2 DVD set, Still Waters.
Next up will be Mike Pisciotta! He is the resident bar magician at the Castle! He will be talking aobut a few routines plus an ALL NEW UNRELEASED card routine!
And wrapping up the event is the Two-Time Stage Magician and Parlour Magician of the Year Rob Zabrecky! This is your chance to pick his brain and learn some routines that you'll be doing soon!!

Only $25 per person ($30 at the door). Give us a call ASAP, I think this is going to be a HUGE event and will sell out! Taking reservations

September 15th at 7pm

Y\'s-guy

Re: A lecture JAM coming soon!

Postby Y\'s-guy » August 23rd, 2015, 4:45 am

When I visited Magic Castle last week, I totally enjoyed Mr. Mike Pisciotta’s performance. Unfortunately, I didn’t know his name before. (Maybe I’m the last man who didn't know him before in magic world.) But, he was a pleasant surprise. His powerful materials, attitude, style, audience management, everything was great. Every lay audience responded with a gasp. Really!
Next day, I visited Magic Apple and grab his latest DVD…oh, boy, so many practical works packed in this DVD. I highly recommended his performance and DVD. It’s such a shame I can’t attend the lecture jam, but I think this event is sure bet (Goodwin, Mike and Zabrecky - Perfect lineup!)
(P.S.: Mr. Bill Goodwin’s new DVD also winner. You have to put this DVD in your wish list.)

Return to “Buzz”