Dana Daniels v AGT "Judges"

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Dana Daniels v AGT "Judges"

Postby Dustin Stinett » July 30th, 2015, 8:59 pm

Did anyone notice Dana Daniels on AGT the other night?

First of all, his "audition" segment was never aired (Dana verified this). So typical of AGT that they show so much BS, particularly about the judges, that what they all claim the show is "all about" suffers--the performers. Proof that is not what this television program is "all about."

This appearance, in the "elimination" shows, was clearly edited, showing only part of the performance and just two of five judge comments. What these judges do not know is that Dana Daniels is better at what he does than any of the judges are at what they do. Howard Stern's comment was downright insulting.

Dana, of course, takes it all in stride. Not only does he have a great act, he is a class act.

I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Re: Dana Daniels v AGT "Judges"

Postby I.M. Magician » July 30th, 2015, 9:55 pm

For me, AGT has become unbearable to watch. The two hours seem like four. Boring, predictable, and downright painful. This is the last season I intend to watch.

Last season, magicians were the focus and one of them won. This season, the judges are not as enthusiastic about them. Howard Stern has become one of the most overrated celebrities of all time!

It seems like they have a been there, done that attitude.

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » July 30th, 2015, 10:31 pm

I.M. Magician wrote:For me, AGT has become unbearable to watch. The two hours seem like four.

I DVR it so it takes about 20 minutes to watch the acts. I ignore all the blah-blah-blah and only watch the "backstories" for the magicians.

Ted M
Favorite Magician: Dani DaOrtiz

Postby Ted M » July 30th, 2015, 11:24 pm

A helpful link for folks wondering what's being talked about...

Return to “Buzz”