The April Issue of Genii's Digital Edition is Now Live!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

The April Issue of Genii's Digital Edition is Now Live!

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 18th, 2015, 5:37 pm

The paper issue was mailed last week, and the digital edition of Genii's April issue is now live for all subscribers. We have a whopping 13 videos embedded in this month's issue, in addition to the two audio columns from Max Maven and Jon Racherbaumer.

On our cover is the astounding mentalist Asi Wind, universally acclaimed as one of the greats. John Lovick writes his story, and also does a long video interview with Asi in our digital issue (thanks, Koz!). And we have another half dozen videos of Asi in action in the digital edition.

Our wonderful group of columnists return:

* Eugene Burger riffs on the social performance of close-up magic; with a video in the digital edition.

* “Spirito,” a trick no one has seen, talks to John Gaughan.

* Jim Steinmeyer conjures up even more ghosts with “The Apport.”

* “Bobby Bernard’s Principle X” has intrigued David Britland for decades … now it’s your turn.

* Al Cohen turns into a performer before your eyes in “Memoirs of a Magic Dealer.”

* Tricks times three in “Magicana” courtesy of Andi Gladwin, along with a video in our digital edition.

* Dick Cavett performed at The Magic Castle, so says Daniel Ulin in “Knights at … .”

* Mr. Lovick returns to tantalize us by “Lifting Reno.”

We have, sadly, obituaries for Rene Lavand written by Tina Lenert, and Dean Dill written by John Carney.

David Regal, Joe M. Turner, and Will Houstoun turn our attention to the magic marketplace.

If you're not already a subscriber, remember that all 77 years of Genii are available online at no charge to our readers, and a digital subscription for one year, $35, gives you access to over 57,000 pages of content! www.geniimagazine.com
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Q. Kumber
Favorite Magician: Tom Whitestone

Re: The April Issue of Genii's Digital Edition is Now Live!

Postby Q. Kumber » March 21st, 2015, 3:46 pm

The hardcopy Asi popped through my letterbox this morning.

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Postby Matthew Field » March 21st, 2015, 3:58 pm

My pril issue arrived in England. And I've got a "Face to Face with Genii Magazine" short interview with Tina Lenert in the iGenii bonus material.

Matt Field

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 21st, 2015, 4:01 pm

I think our foreign delivery time has improved!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Buzz”