The Conjuring Arts Hocus Pocus Project - Empowers with Magic

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Eric DeCamps

The Conjuring Arts Hocus Pocus Project - Empowers with Magic

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 22nd, 2014, 9:30 pm

HELP HOCUS POCUS & GET GREAT PERKS
...like a magic lesson with David Blaine!

EMPOWERING THROUGH MAGIC

As many of you know, Conjuring Arts Research Center's outreach arm is the Hocus Pocus Project, which teaches magic to disadvantaged youth and adults. Since 2007 we've empowered over 10,000 children and adults throughout New York City by teaching magic at children's hospitals, veterans' hospitals, community centers and in the juvenile detention system. The results are astounding - in just one hour-long class, new students can demonstrate their magical powers!

We have been asked by the New York City's Department of Education to expand to 18 group homes in the juvenile detention system. This will QUADRUPLE our size and will mean that we will be teaching ALL the youth in the non-secure juvenile detention system of New York City. BUT WE CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!

In order to fund this expansion we started a crowdfunding campaign at Indiegogo.com with a goal of raising $150,000 by June 27! Please help us achieve this goal by contributing now! Perks include a magic lesson with David Blaine, a personal magic show with David Roth, and a tour of David Blaine's secret, hidden office in Lower Manhattan!

I just ask that you click on the video below and take 2-3minutes of your time to watch the video and see for yourself the value of helping this project.

I am certainly donating maybe you can help too? You can donate by clicking here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hocus-pocus-project?utm_campaign=36f8169cb8-Hocus_Pocus_Indiegogo_Campaign5_21_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Conjuring+Arts+Master&utm_term=0_99e18d300c-36f8169cb8-407088489

Yours in M-U-M,

Eric DeCamps
S.A.M. North Atlantic Regional Vice President

Eric DeCamps

Re: The Conjuring Arts Hocus Pocus Project - Empowers with M

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 25th, 2014, 7:50 am

The Hocus Pocus Project is Conjuring Arts' (501(c)(3)) outreach arm which brings professional magicians to disadvantaged kids and adults to teach them magic. Since 2007 their weekly instruction has helped to empower participants and brighten their lives. They are expanding throughout New York City in 2014 with plans for nationwide expansion in 2015.

Magic instructors teach children in hospitals, community centers and juvenile centers. They also teach adults in VA hospitals. Children, enlisted men and veterans have all experienced the benefits of learning magic through the Hocus Pocus Project.

You can help the Hocus Pocus Project grow and help more people by making your tax deductible contribution here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hocus-pocus-project?utm_campaign=36f8169cb8-Hocus_Pocus_Indiegogo_Campaign5_21_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Conjuring+Arts+Master&utm_term=0_99e18d300c-36f8169cb8-407088489

I made my contribution and hope more Genii Forum members will join me.

Eric DeCamps

Re: The Conjuring Arts Hocus Pocus Project - Empowers with M

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 27th, 2014, 7:19 pm

YOU CAN CHANGE A LIFE TODAY

The donation amount is now at $18,860! Not bad for only 1 Week.
We still have a ways to go, so if you haven't donated yet… please do.
We can't do it without your help.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hocus-pocus-project?utm_campaign=36f8169cb8-Hocus_Pocus_Indiegogo_Campaign5_21_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Conjuring+Arts+Master&utm_term=0_99e18d300c-36f8169cb8-407088489

Return to “Buzz”