INTIMATE ILLUSIONS 
starring Ivan Amodei
 - comes to NYC

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Eric DeCamps

INTIMATE ILLUSIONS 
starring Ivan Amodei
 - comes to NYC

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 3rd, 2014, 12:22 pm

INTIMATE ILLUSIONS

starring Ivan Amodei

After four years of sold out shows at the historic Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills and touring the show to Chicago, San Francisco, Washington, DC, and Boston. Ivan Amodei now brings his critically acclaimed show, “INTIMATE ILLUSIONS” to New York City!

The 90-minute performance blends compelling story-telling, incredible coincidences and astonishing illusions paired with beautiful live music by a concert cellist.
Ivan has taken his unique brand of performance art all over the world and he always includes a fresh new set of enchanting deceptions at each new location. His performances are beautifully staged in the luxurious theaters of five star hotels, insuring that you will have an evening you will never forget.

** The New York City run is a LIMITED ENGAGEMENT of only SIX shows **

Dates:
Saturday May 10 and Sunday May 11, 2014

Roosevelt Hotel

45 E 45th Street
 @ Madison Avenue

NY, NY 10017

Showtimes: 

May 10 – 4:00pm, 7:00pm and 9:30pm

May 11 – 2:00pm, 4:00pm and 6:00pm

Through a special arrangement with the show producers, S.A.M. members can purchase general admission tickets for the NYC run at 50% off the normal ticket price. Simply go to ‪http://www.ivanamodei.com and click BUY TICKETS, insert the code: SAMMAGIC into the promo box or call 866-811-4111 and tell them the code over the phone.

‪Rene Clement also found out that if you are a member of Goldstar you can get general admission tickets discounted for as low as $ 21.00! This is a not to be missed show and at these special discount rates it ridiculous not to attend this show. It’s a WIN-WIN!

I hope to see everyone take advantage of these deals. Wish we could find similar discount deals like this for other upcoming magic shows in the NYC area.

Shows are only a week away, so order your tickets now. Hope to see you there.

Looking forward to seeing you at INTIMATE ILLUSIONS.

Eric DeCamps

Eric DeCamps

Re: INTIMATE ILLUSIONS 
starring Ivan Amodei
 - comes to NYC

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 3rd, 2014, 12:33 pm

Here's a link to a video excerpt from INTIMATE ILLUSIONS
enjoy!

Eric DeCamps

starring Ivan Amodei
 - comes to NYC

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 4th, 2014, 9:33 am

IVAN AMODEI’S BOOK, “MAGIC’S MOST AMAZING STORIES”
Ivan’s book, "Magic's Most Amazing Stories," is a compilation of over 100 amazingly hilarious stories from some of the world's most brilliant magicians. Here is what the experts had to say about the book:

“It’s extremely entertaining and more than expected!”
George Schindler
Lifetime Dean of The Society of American Magicians

“For all of you that go to car races for the crashes, this book is for you! You’ll Love It!”
Doc Eason
World Renown Comedy Magician

”Unbelievably Funny!”
Aldo Colombini
Master Entertainer

"Completely Addictive."
George Saterial
Master Magician and S.A.M. & I.B.M. Gold Medalist

Books are available at each of Ivan’s performances of “Intimate Illusions” or you can order on Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/Magics-Most-Amazi ... 0615312500

Eric DeCamps

starring Ivan Amodei
 - comes to NYC

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 5th, 2014, 6:28 pm

“INTIMATE ILLUSIONS”
NYC’s best magic show deal

"SPECTACULAR"
BroadwayWorld

"90 MINUTES OF PURE ENTERTAINMENT, DELIVERED BY THE UNOFFICIAL KING OF BEVERLY HILLS.”
Washington, DC OUTLOOK

Just a reminder that the critically acclaimed show, “INTIMATE ILLUSIONS” starring Ivan Amodei premiers this weekend in NYC!

Ivan’s performances are beautifully staged and are accompanied by enchanting live music presented by a world-class concert cellist. Together they weave an experience you will never forget.

If you are still on the fence and haven’t picked up your tickets yet, I’m sure this link to a video of Ivan’s tour in San Francisco will bring you over the edge. Ivan Amodei on tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC-rL3Pnmfg

Dates: Saturday May 10 and Sunday May 11, 2014

Roosevelt Hotel

45 E 45th Street
 @ Madison Avenue

NY, NY 10017

PURCHASE TICKETS, click here: https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/cal/30075 ... and do not forget the discount code SAMMAGIC

Hope to see you at INTIMATE ILLUSIONS.

Eric DeCamps

Eric DeCamps

starring Ivan Amodei
 - comes to NYC

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 9th, 2014, 12:47 pm

AND THIS UNVEILS TOMORROW IN NYC

Dates: Saturday May 10 and Sunday May 11, 2014

Roosevelt Hotel

45 E 45th Street
 @ Madison Avenue

NY, NY 10017

PURCHASE TICKETS, click here: https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/cal/30075 ... and do not forget the discount code SAMMAGIC

Eric DeCamps

starring Ivan Amodei
 - comes to NYC

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 10th, 2014, 9:24 pm

INTIMATE ILLUSIONS – THE EXPERIENCE

We are just arriving home after a marvelous time at Ivan Amodei’s show, “INTIMATE ILLUSIONS.”

I first met Ivan back in 2005 at the S.A.M. Convention in Boston. I’ve always been impressed by his work and his passion for the art of magic. Today what I witnessed was a man who has taken his passion to another level. I do not think that their isn’t a performing magician who would not agree that Ivan is one of the most charming and engaging magic performers working the stage today. The full house at today’s matinee consisted 95% lay audience and the laity just loved Ivan. So much so that at the end of the show, the audience had no choice and leapt to their feet in appreciation of his work.

I loved the show and Ivan’s stage persona is extremely likeable and charming. His personality disarms his audience during every magic piece and before you know it, he is knocking your sox off with an amazing magical effect. The Roosevelt Hotel has a rich and long history of magic. The early New York Magic Symposiums where held there and they were phenomenal conventions and the S.AM. also used to hold their meetings there. It’s a perfect location for Ivan’s show.

His remaining shows tonight are sold out and he has three more tomorrow (5/11). If you didn’t get tickets for this run, based on the reaction and the ticket sales, I think he’ll be back. If he does come back, I’ll be one of the first to buy another ticket! Iam happy to say that magic is in good hands with Ivan Amodei.

Eric DeCamps

starring Ivan Amodei
 - comes to NYC

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 31st, 2014, 5:21 pm

IVAN AMODEI: NYC TOUR UNPLUGGED

In this well produced backstage with the magician video of Ivan during the NYC run of his show, you get a candid look of what it was like for Ivan to return to NYC. It also captures his remarkable passion for the art of magic and the enduring connection he creates with his audience.

Very well done Ivan. I hope you reappear in NYC soon.

Eric DeCamps

Return to “Buzz”