ANNOUNCEMENT FROM GENII "SLANTER" JON RACHERBAUMER

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Jon Racherbaumer

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM GENII "SLANTER" JON RACHERBAUMER

Postby Jon Racherbaumer » December 22nd, 2013, 12:34 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM JON RACHERBAUMER
TO ALL GENII AND SLANT READERS:

Although I’m a reluctant huckster, I’ve been advised to alert brother and sister magicians about books being offered at a bargain price. In this case I’m referring to one of my OWN:

MO: MODUS OPERANDI BOOK

For those who may not know or remember, M.O. was a limited edition quarterly I started back in 1993. If you ever wondered what kind of secrets were being shared by the elite underground, this is what M. O. was all about. Only eight issues were released, spanning from 1993-1996 and proved to be very exclusive. Few complete sets now exist and even single issues are almost impossible to find.This exclusive volume is now being published by Spade & Archer and will be exclusively distributed by Meir Yedid. I will have a limited number of copies available at a special pre-publication price of $45 Postpaid). Thereafter the book will retail for $55.

Anyone interested in ordering it through me, please send me a e-mail now at Joncards@aol.com and then order it through PayPal at geniijon@aol.com.

This elegant, repackaged rendition M.O. is being put out by Meir Yedid and features 50+ items, 20 + contributors, 240 + pages, and 180+ photographs. Contributors included: Arturo de Ascanio, Jack Birnman, Christian Chelman, Doug Conn, Daryl, Peter Duffie, "State-Street" Eddie Fay, Lee Freed, Phil Goldstein, Dan Harlan, Brad Henderson, Chris Kenner, Simon Lovell, Edward Marlo, Jon Racherbaumer, Steve Reynolds, Daniel Rhod, Jean-Jacques Sanvert, Bob Sheets, Ken Simmons, Gerry Surma, Jean-Pierre Vallarino and many others.
Some of the routines and techniques include: Another Invisible 21-Card Trick, Ascanio’s Floating Double, Banded Together, Bravura Transposition, Calculated Invisible Toss, Caribbean Assembly, Chameleon Sandwich, Conn’s Opening, Don’t Be Superstitious, Eddie Marlo Lives!, Flutterless Bottom Deal, Graduates Interchange, In Situ Glimpse, Incomplete Surprise, Invisible Palm Festival, Janus Cards to Wallet, Kick-Counting On It!, Killer Kitson Miracle, Lollapalooza Prediction, Observation Test, On the Clip Palm, Playing the Light, Professional Color Vision, Psychic Leap Frog, Rhod Show, Rhumba Count Display, Royal Rollover, Sharper’s Image, Shifting, Whispering Thoughts, Stranger Succession Aces, Subtle Scoop Addition, Swivel Change, The Spectator Works Harder to Triumph, Total A-Band-a-Ment, Universal Mexican, Whispering Snitch and much more.

If any of this interests you, please let me know.
Thanks and Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, as well…

Onward…

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FROM GENII "SLANTER" JON RACHERBAUMER

Postby Matthew Field » December 22nd, 2013, 3:08 pm

I was an original subscriber and enthusiastic reader of all 8 issues, and M.O. is very highly recommended to lovers of card magic and underground buzz.

Matt Field

Ted M
Favorite Magician: Dani DaOrtiz

Postby Ted M » December 22nd, 2013, 10:38 pm

Just a format question: Hardcover or softcover?

Doug Thornton
Favorite Magician: David Copperfield, Penn & Teller, Harry Anderson, Derren Brown, Mac King

Postby Doug Thornton » December 22nd, 2013, 10:45 pm

Softcover.
Smiles all around
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SAM161CALENDAR/
SAM 161 - The David Copperfield Assembly
https://www.sam161.com/

Tom Gilbert

Postby Tom Gilbert » December 23rd, 2013, 8:29 am

I subscribed and still have the original magazines. Matter of fact I had Jon sign issue one for me at the Genii Bash. Lots of good material in every issue.

wildmagic

Postby wildmagic » January 19th, 2014, 7:03 pm

Jon,
Sent you a couple of emails.

Gary

Return to “Buzz”