new magic theatre opening

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
secret chamber

new magic theatre opening

Postby secret chamber » May 18th, 2011, 10:39 am

As this is the news section I thought I would be allowed to post up a press release I have written about a brand new Magic Parlour Theatre Show opening in Malta. Here goes:

PRESS RELEASE 17/5/2011

The Secret is Out!

On the 1st June 2011, a new kind of mystery will be unleashed on the magical Mediterranean island of Malta.
Marvelous Magician, Mr. Matthew Wright (former Magic Circle Magician of the Year and current International Champion of Close-up Magic) is set to wow locals and holiday-makers alike in an all-new evening dinner/theatre show held in the old cellar dungeon beneath famed restaurant Razzett L-Antik 1743 in Qormi,

The evening dinner show, which will start with a three course meal of the finest traditional Maltese cuisine accompanied by free-flowing wine will finish with a truly astonishing display of magic, mind-reading, illusion, comedy, singing and puppetry- all in the intimate setting of the custom designed mini theatre.

Matthew, who is a student of Las Vegas headline magician Jeff McBride, said, I have performed at or visited many of the greatest magic venues in the world and I aim to take that experience and put it all together to create what I hope will become one of the greatest close-up magic shows in the world. As soon as I came here to Malta and walked into what has now become known as the Chamber of Secrets I knew that it was possible. There have been so many friends who have believed in this project and helped along the way and I have been amazed by how generous and supportive the people of Malta have been about the whole thing.

The Chamber of Secrets is a small intimate 36 seater theatre allowing for a real up-close experience for everyone. Some of the amazing feats you are likely to witness include, dazzling sleight-of-hand card and coin tricks, lottery predictions, items levitating, money materializing right before your eyes and Eugene- the worlds greatest mind-reading puppet!

Please visit www.chamberofsecrets.eu or contact magic@chamberofsecrets.eu for more details

Dan LeFay

Re: new magic theatre opening

Postby Dan LeFay » May 20th, 2011, 8:25 am

Great for you Math!
Who knows one day I'll walk in...?

All the best,
Dan

SquareCircle

Re: new magic theatre opening

Postby SquareCircle » May 20th, 2011, 5:17 pm

Food looks good! :)

Return to “Buzz”