Erdnase 1902 Playing Cards from Conjuring Arts!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
diagonalpalmshift

Erdnase 1902 Playing Cards from Conjuring Arts!

Postby diagonalpalmshift » April 13th, 2011, 3:06 pm

Hello Team!

We are very excited to announce the fifth incarnation of our Erdnase 1902 brand playing cards. As you may know, the previous releases have all sold out, and these may prove to be the best cards we have had made to date!

This deck takes our original Smith Back pattern and inverts it to create a deck with the deceptive properties of an all over back design with all the possibilities a bordered deck allows.

For more information, please visit our website
Conjuring Arts - Erdnase 1902 Playing Cards Smith Back No. 2

I should mention that the cards are currently available only to members of Conjuring Arts*, but may be available to non-members soon.

Thank you very much,

Ricky Smith

Student in Residence
Conjuring Arts Research Center

*Become a Member!

[img:center]http://conjuringarts.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Smith-No-2-Banner-2.jpg[/img]

diagonalpalmshift

Re: Erdnase 1902 Playing Cards from Conjuring Arts!

Postby diagonalpalmshift » April 20th, 2011, 5:16 pm

Greetings again from Conjuring Arts!

We have now expanded the sale of our most recent playing card release to include non-members of Conjuring Arts, so everyone has the opportunity to purchase these cards! They really are great, and if you would like more information please visit:

Erdnase 1902 Bee Playing Cards: Smith Back No. 2 Blue

Thank you very much,

Ricky

Sophia Feltro

Postby Sophia Feltro » April 20th, 2011, 5:27 pm

Nice back design.

They sort of remind me of Donald Sultan's Playing Cards & the book that showcased them back in the early 90s.

DrDanny

Postby DrDanny » April 20th, 2011, 7:12 pm

I've been buying the entire series from CARC, and urge everyone to do the same, if only to help out the organization. But frankly, these latest (No. 2 Blue) are the ugliest of the lot, IMO. By contrast, the previous red/gold acorn backs are some of the handsomest cards I've ever seen.

Return to “Buzz”