Rich Marotta & Twila Zone at the Snapple Theater Center in NYC

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
The Grate Amazmo

Rich Marotta & Twila Zone at the Snapple Theater Center in NYC

Postby The Grate Amazmo » June 9th, 2009, 1:58 pm

We are doing our Comedy Magic show every Saturday @5PM at the Snapple Theater Center on 50th Street and Broadway. Opening day was June 6th. Had a great opening. All forum members can get 30% off the $45 ticket price if they say they are a magician when they purchase the ticket which you can get from Ticketmaster or the Box Office 212 921 7862. More info at www.magicandzone.com

David Moore

Re: Rich Marotta & Twila Zone at the Snapple Theater Center in NYC

Postby David Moore » June 15th, 2009, 12:07 pm

I took relatives and children to Rich and Twila's show over the weekend and everyone had a blast. Rich's comedy was just perfect for both the adults and kids. There is also a juggler in the show, Will Shaw, who had some moves I'd never seen before.

Highly recommended.

Kenardo

Re: Rich Marotta & Twila Zone at the Snapple Theater Center in NYC

Postby Kenardo » June 16th, 2009, 5:50 pm

Rich Marotta & Twila Zone are baffling and amusing family audiences every Saturday now in mid-town Manhattan. Besides doing his signature pieces such as Mugged and the Fishbowel production, believe it or not, Rich actually produces doves! Twila's character is uniquely zany and colorful and complements Rich's comedic style.

This show is also an educational experience for astute magicians. By watching closely they will learn about comedic timing and why classics are classics and how they can be adapted to fit a unique performing style (e.g. silk in egg).

Not only is this one hour plus show chock full of magic, it also features Will Shaw, one of New York City's best jugglers. Don't miss it! I probably will bring some friends and see it again.

Return to “Buzz”