Time to be Awesome 14 – The Steve Beam Interview

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
David Corsaro

Time to be Awesome 14 – The Steve Beam Interview

Postby David Corsaro » June 2nd, 2009, 4:26 pm

The newest episode of "Time to be Awesome" is online and we are talking to the onethe onlySteve Beam.

Steve Beam is the creator of the very popular Semi-Automatic Card Trick series of books. Steve talks to us about how this series got started and what plans the future holds. Plus, Steve performs one of my personal favorite tricks from Semi Automatic.

Go to www.timetobeawesome.com to see Steve Beam along with the 13 other episodes of "Time to be Awesome."

Don't forget to rate each show and leave comments.

Thank you
David Corsaro
www.davidcorsaro.com
My new DVD ("Magic of David Corsaro") is available from your favorite dealer www.davidcorsaro.com

Greg Edmonds

Re: Time to be Awesome 14 – The Steve Beam Interview

Postby Greg Edmonds » June 3rd, 2009, 7:30 am

Steve is a very old friend, and a delightfully funny guy (in addition to being a world class card manipulator). I had the privilege of attending high school and college with him.

Anyone seeing his impromptu snowball lecture (when we were all trapped in Gatlinburg, TN 16 years ago by a freak snow storm), had the opportunity to witness one of magic's all-time funniest moments.

Greg

David Corsaro

Re: Time to be Awesome 14 – The Steve Beam Interview

Postby David Corsaro » June 4th, 2009, 2:29 pm

Thanks for watching the episode Greg. I could not agree with you more.....Steve is a great guy and it was fun hanging out with him at 4F and hearing the history / future about the Semi Automatic Series.

www.timetobeawesome.com

David Corsaro
My new DVD ("Magic of David Corsaro") is available from your favorite dealer www.davidcorsaro.com

Return to “Buzz”