Carney and Carne Holiday Party!!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
The Magic Apple

Carney and Carne Holiday Party!!

Postby The Magic Apple » November 13th, 2008, 3:57 pm

Mark your calendars for DECEMBER 13th 2008! We will be having our annual holiday party! This is going to be the BEST one ever! We are calling it our Carney and Carne party! Come by and meet Mr. John Carney! Hell be here from 2:00pm to 3:00pm signing his book that will be BACK IN PRINT!
PLUS EVERY SINGLE MAGIC KIT will be on sale just in time for the holidays! We have over 15 DIFFERENT Magic Kits to choose from! Prices range from $8.95 to $39.95! All kits will be 25% OFF!

AND FINALLY: Well be grillin on the balcony!! Carne Asada, Hot Dogs, Soda and Chips for everyone from 1:00-4:00pm. Come on by and meet John Carney and have some Carne Asada! The perfect combination!

More details on a ONE-OF-A-KIND magic competition on Dec. 13th coming soon!
TheMagicApple.com
818-508-9921
Follow us: @The_Magic_Apple

The Magic Apple

Carney, Carny and Carne Holiday Party!!

Postby The Magic Apple » November 15th, 2008, 6:39 pm

JUST ADDED:
That's right, the greatest Carnival worker ever, Aye Jaye will be in the shop signing his BEST SELLING BOOK "The Art of Shmoozing" also available on CD!

now all I need is the kicker from the NY Giants!
TheMagicApple.com

818-508-9921

LV720

Re: Carney, Carny and Carne Holiday Party!!

Postby LV720 » December 3rd, 2008, 11:12 am

Ill try to be there. I visited MA a few weeks ago and had a great time...Aye Jaye is always fun to be around...should be fun!

The Magic Apple

Postby The Magic Apple » December 9th, 2008, 1:56 am

Great!

Not only will all magic kits be 25% off, all consignment items (DVDs and Hardcover books) will be 25% off AND all of the World's Greatest Magic Series of DVDs will be 25% off (when you buy 2 or more!)

This Saturday...don't...miss...out....!!
TheMagicApple.com

818-508-9921

The Magic Apple

Postby The Magic Apple » December 14th, 2008, 1:31 am

what a fun great day today in Studio City! TONS of Hots dogs (over 100 were served) John Carney with his beautiful book being sold, Carne Asada prepared by The Chef of all Chefs, Anthony and the one and only Aye Jaye telling jokes and making an entire store LAUGH THEIR HEADS OFF! A One-of-a-kind Magic Contest in Tony Clark's Studio Of Magic (if you didn't see it you REALLY missed out), magic celebrities all day and 2 beautiful little girls having laughs and fun!

Thank you to everyone that stopped by to say hello! I had a GREAT TIME!
TheMagicApple.com

818-508-9921

Bob Postelnik

Carney, Carny and Carne Holiday Party!!

Postby Bob Postelnik » December 14th, 2008, 12:41 pm

WOW, what a bash! Thanks Brent for the exceptional venue to hob nob with some of the many new faces in magic, and seeing old friends again in the perfect environment to share a common interest.

You are giving the magic community a great opportunity to promote the art of magic based on the demographics of those attending the party. I saw people mingling there who may have been newbies, to the easily recognized, famous and approachable practicioners of prestidigitation. Plus there were the local favorites and then others from parts unknown.

It was a family oriented event co-hosted by the lovely Geris ladies; your mom Jan, Elisa, your attractive and supportive wife, and the bubbly amd energetic duo of Karly and Emma. I also met the progeny of many other friends who brought their sons and daughters to the festive gala.

Added to the afternoon of events, beside the hot dogs and Carne Asada, Midwest Magic has a tough row to hoe if them want to match their hot dog days to the Magic Apple's, was the contest held at Tony Clark's Studio located right next door to The Magic Apple. The contest was spirited and fun with contestants given a "mystery bag" and a challenge to perfom a short set on Tony's stage using the items contained in the brown mystery bag. If the the applause from the audience can be used an an indicator of success, then it was a smashing success. We need more active and rewarding opportunities like this to keep the magic flowing!

How convenient to have a magic production studio one door away, and it is a perfect complement to an active and vibrant magic shop by providing a whole spectrum of magic related services-Tony Clark Productions

All in all, I had a wonderful time and look forward to the next event. Congratulations Brent, it was fun, fun and more fun!
Life is a journey, so do not arrive at your grave safe and in a well preserved body. Enjoy the Ride!

David Thomas

Postby David Thomas » December 14th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Great party, as always.

Brian Glicker

Postby Brian Glicker » December 15th, 2008, 12:15 pm

It's always great for me and the kids to come to the Apple - it's even better when you have a party. Daniel, my 10 year old, is so used to seeing some of the best magicians in the country there that he is comfortable speaking with John Carney, Tony Clark etc. The party was great and the turnout was great. Thanks Brent - for a Canadian you're OK

The Magic Apple

Postby The Magic Apple » December 15th, 2008, 12:19 pm

ha ha

thank you to everyone that came.....for having a lawyer that's a dad...your kids are pretty good too!!
TheMagicApple.com

818-508-9921

Return to “Buzz”